EPILOGUE

5 years later

Papa, look at this!" Sarada told them running to them with a caterpillar in her hand. " wow you caught a caterpillar, let's go show it to mommy" Sasuke told her. Sasuke holds her tiny hands. They both walked up to Sakura who was seated on the swing bench. Sasuke smiled as they walked up to her. "Hey mama, look what I found," Sarada told her, showing her the caterpillar. "Sakura looked down at her and saw the caterpillar in her hand, Sakura squeaked and almost fell off the swing bench, but Sasuke quickly steady her. "Careful Sakura! You don't want to hurt the baby" Sasuke told her. Sakura glared at him. "You the one who told her to show me the bug, knowing well I don't like them!!!" Sakura replied, rubbing her swollen abdomen. Sasuke started laughing but when he saw how serious Sakura got he stopped. "It's not funny Sasuke, you know how I don't like them, why would you make her do that," Sakura said starting to cry "damn these hormones, I am going inside!" Sakura said walking off. "Sakura, wait! Oh damn, Sarada, I think mommy is mad at us" Sasuke told her, before picking her up and carrying her inside.

 Before they step inside Sasuke heard Sakura scream and heard a shatter of glass. "Sakura!" Sasuke called out before rushing inside the kitchen. "What happened? Are you okay?" Sasuke asked, alarmed "mommy? What's the matter" Sarada asked Sasuke "m-my water" Sakura replied. "What about the water? Did you drop it? Do you need me to get another glass for you?" Sasuke asked, confused. "No, you idiot! My water just broke! Meaning I am going into labor!" Sakura growled at him. "Sasuke snapped out of it and just quickly went into action "Sarada go get daddy's phone off the table and call grandma on speed dial and bring the phone to me Sasuke told her putting her down and going to help Sakura around the broken glass and put her to sit on the chair, he called to Sebastian to grab Sakura bag for the hospital, Sarada brought the phone to Sasuke. "Sasuke what's going on? Are Sakura and the baby okay?" Mikoto answered over the phone. "Her water just broke. I am taking her to the hospital now, I will meet you out there." Sasuke didn't have time to hear his mother reply he quickly hung up and dashed back to get Sakura and Sarada to escort them both safely to the car.

A few moments later they arrived at the hospital, once they got inside they found Itachi and Izumi(yes Itachi finally got himself a girlfriend) Mikoto, Fugaku, Mebuki, and Joichiro, all waiting at the hospital for them. "Mom!" Sakura cried out both Mikoto and Mebuki reached for her "shh it's okay baby, you will be okay, just breathe honey you will be alright" Mebuki told her "it's not your first baby, so you know what to expect okay, so just breathe" Mikoto told her, as the nurse came to put her in the wheelchair to wheel her off.

3 hours later Sakura screamed and cursed "I HATE THIS!!! PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF MEEEEEE!!!!!!!! FUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK SASUKEEEEEEE, I SO HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" Sakura yelled out, making Sasuke wince. "I love you blossom you doing great" Sasuke whispered to her "SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT" WANT TO HEAR THAT RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT THIS PAIN TO STOOOOOOOOP!!! Sakura yelled at him.

Meanwhile to the family outside

"Whoa mommy has a potty mouth," Sarada said which made everyone laugh "don't mind that princess, mommy is just in a lot of pain right now, but I bet you're really excited to see your baby brother," Itachi told her. Sarada nodded in agreement. "Uhm Itachi, I think I changed my mind, I don't think I can go through with this, it sounds scary," Izumi told him shaking more at every scream she hears from Sakura. Itachi turn to watch and frowned. "What do you mean Izumi? Itachi asked her walking towards her now. "I am scared Itachi, I didn't know it would be like that, I don't want to have this baby anymore" Izumi replied upsetting Itachi. " Izumi what are you talking about! You are already 4 months pregnant, we spoke about this, you are not going to kill my baby now!" Itachi told her a little bit irritated. Izumi start to cry "is everything okay dear?" Mikoto asked coming up to them. "I'm sorry I didn't know how bad this was, I can't do this, I can't go through this, I am not strong enough," Izumi said freaking out. IZUMI!!! STOP IT!!! Itachi yelled, anger getting the best of him. Izumi look up at him and started to cry more. "Shhh dear, it's okay come with me." Mikoto and Mebuki said together as they both went out of the waiting room with Izumi. "Itachi what the hell were you thinking! You can't lash out at her! She's pregnant! You know how they get!" Fugaku told him. "You right dad, I should go apologize. Before Itachi could move, there was a loud scream before silent. A few minutes later the doctor came out, "they are both okay, it's a healthy baby boy" everyone smiled.

Back to Sasusaku

Sakura was panting, tired and drifting in and out of sleep. They clean the baby up and put him in her arms "Welcome to the world little one" Sakura said. "So what will you name him?" Daisuke Uchiha" Sakura replied with an exhausted smile. After a while, everyone came in to see the baby. Sasuke took baby Daisuke from her and introduced him to the family. Everyone took turns to hold him. Sarada sat next to her mother "mommy?" "Hmm," Sakura replied. "Thank you for giving me a baby brother to take care of, I promise to be the best big sister ever" Sarada told her, bending over to kiss her mother's forehead. Everyone in the room when "awww" "okay guys let's give them their privacy." Mikoto told them as they all went back outside. "Can I stay?" Sarada asked. "Of Course, you can stay pumpkin," Sakura told her. After a while of watching Sakura feeding Daisuke, she kissed her forehead "thank you Sakura Uchiha" Sasuke told her. "For what?" Sakura asked him, confused. "For accepting me when I was being an ass to you, for making me a better man, for becoming my rock and wife, and for giving me two amazing children" Sasuke replied. Putting her peck on her lips once he was done. "Hmm you welcome dear husband, does that mean you will give me a break now?" Sakura asked, smiling. "Uhhhh, not even close" Sasuke replied laughing. "Meanie!" Sakura replied as she pulled Sarada closer to her and Sasuke placed him gently in her arms. *thank the heaven Sakura picked me in the end, if not I wouldn't get to have my happy family, I will continue to make them happy no matter what.* And they all lived happily ever after. The End.