WELL LOOK WHAT THE WIND BLOWS IN: WE ARE NO LONGER LIKE THAT

3 days later Sakura was feeling much better, although the cramps were still there, but the nausea did stop and so was the weakness, however, she still had fatigue, a change of appetite, and the craving sexually and food-wise.

Both panting "D-Damn Sa-Sakura, what have gotten into you" Sasuke told her breathlessly. "I don't know I have an intense craving now," Sakura replied, extremely embarrassed. "Oh don't be embarrassed, blossom, I like this new you," Sasuke said smirking. After a few minutes, Sakura got hungry again, so she sneaked down into the kitchen to get a late-night snack. "You're eating again Sakura, isn't it a bit late for Ice-cream?" Sasuke told her, walking up behind her and making her jump. "Gasp! Jez Sasuke you scared me, what are you doing up?" Sakura asked him. "I got thirsty and you weren't in bed, so I came looking for you. "Hmmm is that so, well since you're up, Why don't we have some fun, we don't have work tomorrow soooo, how about it" Sakura said, licking her lips whilst looking Sasuke up and down. Sasuke frowned at her, okay Sakura, this is odd even for you, I like the increase of  your sexual appetite, but this, we just had sex like 30 minutes ago, if we go again you're going to be in pain in the morning." Sasuke told her concern now. I don't care, I am so horny!" Sakura said, rubbing herself against him.

Sasuke sighed in defeat "fine but don't blame me if you end up in pain tomorrow" Sasuke told her picking her up and headed back to the bedroom. Sakura smiled in triumph.

2 hours later Sakura screamed Sasuke's name as she came for the millionth time. "O-Ok, t-that's enough," Sasuke told her breathless. "B-But, y-you d-didn't c-come" Sakura replied. Sasuke took a deep breath to steady his breathing. "Sa-Sakura, why can't you see I am concerned about you, we are not going for another round, I will be fine, stop worrying about me," Sasuke told her pulling himself out of her slowly. Sakura's face dropped. "But I haven't satisfied you yet," Sakura said on the verge of tears. "Sakura stops that, you know you satisfy me all the time" Sasuke replied getting off the bed. "So how comes you didn't come this time," Sakura asked tearing up now. " Sighh really Sakura, what is up with you, you been acting weird for a few weeks now," Sasuke told her "But you didn't come, why can't I-I- y-you...." Sakura couldn't finish her sentence she completely broke down, Sasuke couldn't take it anymore, he pushed her down kissing her passionately, he then drove himself inside her quickly and hard making Sakura whimper. Sasuke didn't stop he keep going deeper and harder, forcing himself to come, after a few hard thrusts, Sakura started breathing heavy and was losing consciousness, *no I can't faint now, I have to finish this, I-I-... but it hurt so damn much, me and my big mouth, I can't tell him that I can't take it he will just....* Sakura thought but she screamed out when Sasuke began to grow bigger inside her. Sasuke growled as he came hard inside Sakura, Sakura screamed her climax, before passing out.

Meanwhile at the Uchiha's Estate, a black limo pulled up to the Driveway.

M'Lady we have arrived, are you sure you want to go through with this, they may not welcome you like before" Jefferson

"Don't matter, I am only here to say hello to an old friend is all

They got out of the limo, walked up to the door, and rings it.

Claude opens the door and froze "Ms. Henry, it's been a while, what brings you here" Claude asks her. "It is good to see you too Claude are you just going to leave me standing at the door" she replied. Itachi came to the door to see who it was. 

"Well would you look what the wind blow in, Ms. Kera Henry, if you here to rekindle that old flame with my brother you 5 years too late" Itachi told her with a smirk. Kera glared at him "you are still the same old I see, but you still meddling in things that is not your concern" Kera replied with a smile. "As long as it concerns my brother's happiness, I will always be meddling, now my brother is happily married and doesn't need your kind of trouble! So how about to return to the US and leave him the hell alone!" Itachi said with a slight threatening warning. "Hmm so aggressive, but I am afraid I can't do that, you see your brother and I have a special bond, and because of that bond, we created something special, do you want to say hello," Kera told Itachi with a smirk. "What the hell are you talking about now Kera! You were always no good for him! You always cause nothing but trouble!" Itachi replied' angrily.

"Itachi? What is going on! Who are you speaking to in such a manner?" Mikoto said as she approach the door. As she got to the door she saw Kera, her face went from all smile to murderous looks. "Kera?! What brings you here? I thought we made it clear never to come here!" Mikoto told her. "Oh, but I came all the way from the US to see Sasuke" Kera replied still smirking "I don't know what you are up to Kera, but my son doesn't wish to see you, he is happily married, and you have no business with him, they do not need your kind of trouble! So whatever business you think you had with my son, that is over! Now kindly get off my property" Mikoto replied angrily. "Oh is that how you are going to treat me now? I don't care what you say, I have business with Sasuke and I refuse to leave until I see him!" Kera replied. "Oh, and what business do you have with my brother uh?!" Itachi replied irritated. Kera turned to Jefferson and he nodded understanding what she was asking of him. Jefferson returned to the limo and returned with a small boy, they all looked down at him. "This is my business with Sasuke, this is his son, Samuel J. Uchiha," Kera said with a smirk. "HIS WHAT!!!!!!" both Mikoto and Itachi said together.