AN UNEXPECTED VISIT FROM THE PAST

A few weeks later at school Sakura was walking through the halls and saw Sasuke flirting with some random girl, she made a disgusted noise and murmured idiot under her breath as she passed. Sasuke didn't even bat an eye at her but deep down Sakura was hurting, she had a love-hate relationship for Sasuke and now she has to marry a complete stranger once they graduate. It's ridiculous. Sakura was so deep in thought that she wasn't watching where she was going and run right into someone

"Ouch! Hey watch where the hell you're– go-ing" Sakura said finally looking up. She gasped at the sight before her " Soma?! Is my eyes deceiving me right now?" Sakura asked in disbelief. Soma chuckled before extending his hand to her " no sis, I'm back" Soma told her, pulling her to her feet. Sakura screeched and flew at him. This action now got Sasuke and everyone else's attention. *Who the hell is that! And why the hell is she hugging him like that! What the hell, why do I even care!!! Tsk! I'm out of here!* Sakura walked away with the student he was flirting with calling after him but he never turned back.

Fast forward to the end of the day

Sakura got home looking for Soma, he was making dinner, Sakura beamed. "Soma, so are you staying for good? Or do you have to return?" Sakura asked, anticipating his answer. Soma slowly looked at her " I'm sorry sis, I'm only here on a break, I have to return in two weeks, but father and mother told me the good news congratulation" Soma told her chuckling, but when he saw the look on her face he stopped he then walked over to her and hugged her. "sighh I'm sorry Sakura, this is actually my fault, If I wasn't so delinquent then you wouldn't be in this situation, I'm sorry you have to be in this, but the good thing about this is if you two can last for 2 years without killing each other you'll can dissolved the marriage" Soma said. "Wait what!!! You mean I don't have to stay married?" Sakura asked, shocked. Soma laughed "I missed you so much sis, I am sorry I wasn't around much, but just know I will be there no matter what from now on" Soma told her kissing her on her forehead. "Now let's eat, mom and dad have a meeting so they will be late" Soma told her, walking over to the table. "Oh okay, do you know who they are having the meeting with though? Sakura asked to take a seat on the island. Soma hunch his shoulder in response.

1 week later

"Oye Sakura, are you coming over to my house or do you want me to come over to your house?" Sasuke said with a smirk. "Uhhh?!!! What the hell are you talking about now Uchiha!!" Sakura retorted. "Wait a holy hell of a minute, what does he mean by you at his house or yours? Is there something we should know about? Uh Sakura!!" Ino asked her, annoyed. Sakura rolled her eyes "Oh shut it Ino! Like I would ever...." Sakura didn't have time to finish her sentence, Sasuke placed his face inches away from hers which stopped Sakura's breath. Sasuke quickly pulled back and started laughing. But Sakura was not pleased and instead she just ran away. "Sakura wait!!" Hinata called after her. She turns to glare at Sasuke "Must you always be a jerk Sasuke!" Hinata said before going after her. "Sakura, wait! Hold up Sakura! Can you please stop running!!" Hinata shouted trying to catch up to her. Sakura slowed down to a jogged until she came to a complete stop. Hinata finally caught up to her, breathing heavy. "D-damn Sa-Sakura" Hinata said panting. Taking a deep breathe Hinata turn to watch Sakura. "Sakura what the hell is going on with you? For the past couple of days, you been acting weird, is it because of your brother return? Or did something else happen that you're not saying?" Hinata pry.

Sakura sighed, it's nothing I can speak about right now Hinata, I wish I could all I know is my life will not be the same after college. But hey let's not talk about this now, I have to go anyway, I have to meet my brother, we are going to the movies" Sakura replied. "Wait but what about your project? You know it is due next week Monday right?" Hinata remind her. "Sighh yeah I know, but I already started on it, I wasn't about to wait for jerk face! Beside I don't think I can be around him Hinata." Sakura told her looking up at the sky. " But why Sakura? You use to be so in love with him, I believe it was since Kindergarten? And it got worse in middle school, So I don't understand what happen, why do you hate it so much?" Hinata pry more. Sakura closed her eye trying to ease the memory of that summer, she shock her head vigorously. "It doesn't matter anymore, I just grew out of love for him, besides he's now a womanizer, and I am not into that anymore." Sakura replied. "Sighh fine, but you can't run from him forever Sakura, you have to get that project done or else you will get a failing grade in science, so please Sakura, I know you don't like him right now but think about it" Hinata told her. " Okay Hinata I will, I promise" Sakura told her. They hugged each other before Hinata returned. Sakura's gaze returned to the sky, "sighh why am I even lying to myself, I still love him deep down, but my fate is already sealed, time to go home." Sakura whispered to herself as she made her way to the bus-stop. But little did Sakura know someone overheard her last words. "Hmm well that's interesting, I am sure mother would love to hear about this one." Itachi said quietly as he made his way back to the school.