I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE

"Sa-Sasuke, I-I can't go n-no more" Sakura told Sasuke panting. "Oh come now blossom, don't tell me you're tired already, I just getting warmed up" Sasuke replied smirking at her. "B-but we've been at it for hours, I'm tired, I can't go any further, it hurts," Sakura replied on the verge of tears again. "Sighhh I'm sorry blossom, please don't cry, I got carried away I'm sorry, I will try to finish up quickly, just bear with me for a little bit okay," Sasuke told her before continuing his thrust. Sakura clench her teeth and grabbed onto the sheet for every thrust giving her both pleasure and pain. "Just a little further, I promise, I am almost there," Sasuke told before as he felt his build-up. *oh gosh is he getting bigger* Sakura thought, as cried out. "Fuuuuuck Sakura I'm about to cummm" Sasuke told her as they both scream out each other's names as they came in unison.

Panting Sasuke collapsed on top of her, Sakura wrapped her arms around him as tears filled her eyes, she didn't want him to see her crying, but it was too late he already heard her soft muffles. "Sakura? Baby, what is it? Did I hurt you?" Sasuke asked her, alarmed. "N-no not really" She replied. "Then tell me why are you crying?" Sasuke asked her, confused. "Because, I am afraid you would leave me," Sakura replied with tears running down her cheeks. Sasuke wiped her tears, "And why would I do that? Do you have that little faith in me Sakura? do you honestly think I would leave you now? really?. Sasuke asked sadden. "No, but.." Sakura said, looking away. "Sighh, I see, well then, I give you some time to think then, I will go take a shower," Sasuke told her a little hurt.

Sakura lay on the bed both in pain from the passionate lovemaking and the ache in her heart. *stupid Sakura how could you do that to him! Now he going to think I hate him* Sakura thought as she waited on Sasuke to return. Moments later Sasuke stepped out of the bathroom and didn't say much. "Let me help you take a bath, and I will change the sheets while you are there," Sasuke told her. "O-okay," Sakura replied.

Once sakura was done with her bath Sasuke helped her to the bed. "Okay So uhm goodnight, since I am making you uncomfortable I will sleep in the guest room tonight until..." Sasuke didn't finish his words, panicking Sakura grabbed him, "p-please don't leave, I'm sorry, that's not what I meant, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Sakura yelled holding on to her shirt she felt like she was having a panic attack. "Jez Sakura breathe, calm down, I am not leaving you, shhhh, I won't go okay I will stay right here, I would never leave you silly," Sasuke told her pulling her onto him. In seconds Sakura was asleep, Sasuke just stared at her peaceful form "Please don't leave me Sasuke" Sakura whispered in her sleep. "Hm even in her sleep, she fears me leaving, good night my blossom," Sasuke said, kissing her on her forehead while drifting to sleep.

The next morning Sakura woke up to the rays on her face, she turn to see Sasuke still asleep, she attempted to get up to use the bathroom, but feel flat on her face. "Ouch! That hurt" Sakura said waking up Sasuke look over to the floor and chuckle "Sakura why are you on the floor? Sasuke asked amused but Sakura wasn't so amused. "Can you at least help me out? Sakura told him. "Hmmm I don't know, I rather like this position you at now," Sasuke replied. "SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Sakura replied irritated. "okay, okay, I will" Sasuke replied helping her up. "You know this is all your fault! If you didn't have to tease me so much last night then I wouldn't have to go do hard." Sasuke told her bringing her to the toilet. "Ha, ha, ha very funny! How long will have to be like this? Sakura asks. "Not sure, since you were a virgin, it would take a minute to heal, but I am hoping we can have some more fun later," Sasuke told her smirking. "Oh no, not me, I am in enough pain Sasuke, I don't think so!" Sakura replied. "Oh come on Sakura, not even a little" Sasuke asked. "No Sasuke!!!" Sakura replied glaring at him. "Okay, okay, blossom, we can do something else then," Sasuke told her kissing her gently on her lips.

For the rest of the day, Sasuke catered to Sakura's every need, including bubble bath, breakfast, lunch, and movie night, they both fall asleep watching movies

10 days later, Sakura and Sasuke have been inseparable, always at each other every minute they get, and had more make-outs than sightseeing or outside time.

"Sa-Sasuke y-you're insatiable," Sakura told him panting. "It's your fault blossom, for being so sexy, and you taste and feel so damn good," Sasuke said, thrusting inside her again. Sakura moans, at the feel of him inside her. "Ahh, wait Sasuke, I-I'm about to—" Sakura said as she screamed another of her releases. Sasuke pulled out of Sakura and laid her on her stomach, pulling her ass in the air, He then entered her hard and deep making Sakura scream out. He grabbed ahold of her hair and start thrusting into her furiously. All you could hear is skin slapping, moans and groans, and loud screams. At the end of the night, they both were panting and heavy from exhaustion. "What a way to close out the night," Sasuke said smirking. Sasuke looked over to Sakura whose eyes were already closing. "Sakura?" Sasuke called to her "hmm?" Sakura replied. "Do you want children?" he asked her "hmm" replied. " Sakura? Sakura?" Sasuke called out to her but she was already fast asleep. "Hmm, I guess I overdid again, kissing her gently he cuddled up behind her and drifted off to sleep.

On the final day of the honeymoon

Sasuke and Sakura spend their last day of the honeymoon, on a romantic boat cruise, and ended the night once again with passion

"I love you Sasuke-Kun, I am glad that we got married again in the end," Sasuke told him

"Hmm, I am glad to blossom, now let's get some sleep, we have an early flight to catch" Sasuke replied, kissing her on her forehead before they both drifted to sleep.