DEPRESSION, DARKNESS, AND GRIEF

weeks passed by and Sakura was no longer responsive, even after getting the news of Kera's child not being Sasuke's, she still wouldn't come out of her room. Not eating, just shower, drink water or tea, soup, and back to bed.

"What is happening to my daughter's doctor? Please tell me! I can't stand to see her like this anymore!" Joichiro told the therapist. "I'm sorry Mr. Haruno, but your daughter is going through a lot right now, and she needs that time to grief, having lost a child is indeed a serious thing, and it takes time to heal, so give her some time" dr. Shah told him. "Tsk! I can't take this anymore, I can't, I am trying to keep calm, but does she think that she alone was hurt by this!!! This was my child as well dammit!!" Sasuke said storming out of the room slamming the door behind him. "Sighh I will go talk to him," Itachi told them. "No son let me," Fugaku said as he went after him. "Sighh they both talking it so hard," Mikoto said, "It's only natural for they both to be grieving, however, Sakura needs more time to understand her emotion, just keep monitoring her, if anything changes please informed me at once." Dr. Shah told them before taking her leave. "Sighhh what will we do now, I can't see her like that anymore, I mean, I understand that she's hurting but, this is harming her, she can't stay like this!" Joichiro said sinking to the floor. "I know that you are worried Joichiro, we all are, but I promise you we will get through this together.

A few hours later Sakura was sitting by the window "I wonder who you would have looked like, your father or me, this is all my fault, I killed my baby!" Sakura whispered, breaking down again. There was a gentle knock at her door, Sakura glanced towards it before whispering a soft enter. Mikoto walked in

"Hello dear, how are you feeling today, did you have time to eat anything at all?" Mikoto asked her, eyeing the untouched plate. "No I'm not hungry" Sakura replied before turning back to staring at the night's sky. "Sakura dear, can we speak for a moment?" Mikoto asked, taking a seat on her bed. Sakura turn to look at her and signed, "sure, but please no more talk about the miscarriage, I don't want to hear no more of it" Sakura said walking towards her.

Taking a seat next to Mikoto, she started to tell Sakura about her experience with losing her daughter before Sasuke was born. Sakura gasps in surprise. "Wait, you lost a child?! How did you overcome it?" Sakura asked. "At first I couldn't, it was hard, but my husband help me through it, at first I didn't want to be around anyone, it hurt too much, but my husband made me realize I wasn't alone, and I could have another, it's not like we forget the one that passed, we just decided to honor her memories a different way, I didn't want to lose my family, my husband was frustrated with me, my son was scared and need me, I couldn't stay in that state," Mikoto told her. "I understand what you're trying to say, mom, I really do, but it's different for me, you didn't cause your own child's death, I didn't know I was pregnant, and I ended up fighting with that girl! Sasuke told me to go to the doctor and I didn't. How could I be so reckless, I am to be blamed for this, no wonder Sasuke hates me, I killed his child, I am responding, all me, is best he leaves me, I can't- I-I jus—" Sakura said breaking down. "Oh my Sakura, do you really think so little of Sasuke? Sasuke doesn't hate you Sakura, he loves you so much, he just doesn't understand why you keep pushing him away, he wants to help you but doesn't know how; he is hurting too Sakura. It's time you stop blaming yourself and pushing your family away, the doctor said you can have another baby, you can try again, can't you?" Mikoto replied, comforting her. "I-I don't know, I just can't, I think Sasuke should forget about me and just move on, I mean, look at me I feel so disgusted with myself. I just don't want to live anymore" Sakura replied. Mikoto gasped and quickly pulled Sakura's face towards her. "Sakura, listen to me child, you are not any of that. I need you to stop thinking those negative thoughts! You are the one who changed my son, he is a lot better thanks to you, why do you insist on thinking the worst! Sasuke loves you, don't you love Sasuke anymore?" Mikoto asked her. "Of course I do! But how could he love me when I was the one who killed his child! I was the cause of it! He hates me!" Sakura replied crying.

Meanwhile, Sasuke had just finished speaking to his father, and was about to enter the room when he heard what she said, he quickly opened the door. "Okay, Sakura I had it! You are coming with me!."