SWEET MORNING ROMANCE

Sakura got up in the morning to the rays of the Sun on her face, but that was not the only thing she got up too, she was wondering why her body felt so heavy, like someone holding her. Sakura turns around to see Sasuke holding her, she turns beet red. *omg why is he here!, did we...* Sakura thought turning even redder. Touching his face, Sakura thought he was so cute asleep. "I can't believe I'm married to you," Sakura whispered. Sasuke on the other hand, he was pretending to be sleeping, heard Sakura. "I am glad you feel that way, I am happy I marry you too" Sasuke whispered to her, opening his eyes. Sakura turned bright red, and tried to hide her face, but Sasuke wouldn't let her. "Why are you hiding Mrs Uchiha?" Sasuke asked her playfully, pulling down the sheets off her. 

Sakura gasp, the two of them stared at each other for a second, meanwhile Sasuke's hardened member was poking at her, Sakura once again was turning bright red. "Uhm Sa-Sasuke-kun, your, uhm...." Sakura tried to say, looking away. "Sakura, look at me," Sasuke told her. Sakura did as she was told and looked at Sasuke, she was lost in his eye for a moment, Sasuke slowly leaned down and kissed her cherry lips. He kissed her slowly at first and then deepened the kisses. He wanted her badly, but at the same time he didn't want to rush her. But he couldn't help it. He was horny, and needed to be inside her. Sasuke broke the kiss to allow them both to breathe. They both looked at each other laced with lust in their eyes. "Sa-Sakura, I am sorry but, I can't resist you anymore, I know you said to wait but, damn it Sakura I can't" Sasuke told her. Sakura eye widen in panic. "Sasuke, I don't know, I mean I have never, I mean I am still, uhm..." Sakura said looking away with embarrassment. 

Sasuke gasp "wait Sakura are you telling me you are still a virgin?! Sasuke asked shocked. Sakura pulled the pillow over her face "yes, I am sorry, please don't be mad or leave me" Sakura asked shaken. "Sighing, Sakura, is that what you think of me? That I would leave you because you're a virgin" Sasuke replied taking the pillow off her face. "Listen Sakura if you want to wait until you're ready then it's fine, but please don't make me wait for to long, I am a man after all, and I have needs too Sakura, don't get me wrong, I am thankful for all you have done with me this far, but... I need intimacy too, Sakura" Sasuke told her. Sakura started to tear up "I am sorry Sasuke-kun, I-I didn't mean too, I mean, I-I..." Sakura tried to say but was cut off by Sasuke passionately kissing, Sakura moaned through the kisses. Sasuke slowly slide his hand up her inna thigh, until he could to her privates, he quickly slip his hand into her panties, playing with her Clitoris, Sakura arch her back. "Sa-Sasuke! I-uhm, wait" Sakura told him, Sasuke then slid his finger in her while rubbing on her clit. Sakura whimpered in both pleasure and pain. 

"Fuuuuuuck Sakura you so tight, your pussy is squeezing my fingers!" Sasuke told her as he quickened his thrust, Sasuke could tell Sakura was close, her breathing became quicker, her walls were now crashing his fingers. "Sa-Sasuke I am going to–" Sakura told Sasuke before she arched her back and screamed out her pleasure. Sasuke slowly removed his fingers from Sakura's moist pussy and put it in his mouth, sucking off her juices. "Hmmm Sakura you taste delicious" Sasuke told her. Sakura turns red with embarrassment "s-stop that Sasuke." Sakura told him, blushing. Sakura then looked down and saw Sasuke's stiff member and gasp before turning away. Sasuke smirks Sakura, are you not going to help your husband ease himself?" Sasuke asked her teasingly. Sakura quickly looked at him, eyes widened. Sasuke started to laugh, "relax Sakura I am just joking, I am going to take a shower, you can either join me or wait til I am finished" Sasuke told her, placing a light peck on cherry lips before getting off her and heading to the shower. 

Sakura's heart was still racing *stupid Sasuke why would he do that!, but he's right though, we are married, and I mean, why can't I give myself to him? But what if I do and he leaves after the two years is up? But I want to be his, I want to be completely his, body and soul, I want....* Sakura thought, and before Sakura knew it, she was removing her damp panties, opening the glass door for the shower, and stepping in the shower with Sasuke. Sasuke, who heard the glass door open, he didn't turn around, he didn't want to embarrass her knowing how she gets. "I guess you decided to join me after all. Sasuke told her, smirking. "Sa-Sasuke-kun" Sakura called out to him. "Hm" Sasuke responded, turning to look at her now. "I uhm, want..." Sakura tried to say blushing and looking away. "You want what Sakura?" Sasuke asked her confused. Taking a deep breathe, Sakura close her eye before saying quickly. "I want you to be completely yours." Sasuke still a little confused asked her what she mean, Sakura then blushing deeply, walked up to him and started to kiss him passionately. Sasuke at first was lost until it clicked, he pulled away slightly "wait, wait, wait, let me make sure I know what you saying, you want to consummate our marriage, right here? And right now?" Sasuke asked her a little shock. Sakura nodded. 

Sasuke smiled and hugged her "oh blossom you made me so happy saying that, but I want to make that day special, so please don't think I am rejecting you, thank you for your bravery, I know it took everything in you to ask me that. But I promise you, soon, I want to make that day special. I want to prove to you that I am not leaving you, so how about for our 2 years anniversary we do it then" Sasuke told her looking at her now. Sakura began to tear up, while Sasuke took her tears as she was being hurt. "Oh baby please don't cry, I do want you, I am jus—" Sasuke didn't have time finish say what he was about to before Sakura lips crashed on his, she pulled back, "I am not sad silly I am happy, I love you so much Sasuke-kun, I was so worried you would leave me after we slept together, I was so worried that you would leave after the two years was up, I was so worried that, you would cheat on me again. I mean I was upset about that girl at the mall, but I don't care anymore, as long as you are here with me now." Sakura told him tears were streaming down her face . Sasuke smile and wiped the tears "I am not going anywhere Sakura, I promise. Now shall we finish our shower so we can go get ready for work. We have an important meeting today" Sasuke told her. Sakura nodded as they both continued their shower.