| xiii ; new years

Yuta removed his shoes and stepped into the room, immediately being greeted by the sight of Shoko drinking down another one of her sake.

"Yuta, you're here!" Gojo exclaimed, arm around Nanami who was silently biting the inside of his cheek.

"Hello. Where's everyone else?" Yuta asked.

"Oh, they're at the back," Gojo answered.

Yuta quickly excused himself and went towards the back, where a separate room was present for the students. He slid the shoji doors open, smiling when he saw his friends.

"Hey everyone," Yuta greeted.

"Yuta, you made it," Panda waved at him. "Come on, get over here."

Yuta slid the shoji door close and sat next to Panda on his right. To Yuta's right sat Inumaki who was eating his food.

"Where's Maki and Y/N?" Yuta questioned.

"The bathroom," Panda shortly answered.

Just then, the shoji doors slid open once again, revealing the two girls. Yuta's eyes immediately latched onto Y/N's figure even when she sat opposite him.

"Let's play a game," Panda giggled mischievously as he brought a battle of sake.

"Panda, are you sure you should be having that? We're technically not allowed to drink-"

"Don't worry, Yuta. No one will know," Panda chuckled. "Simple never have I ever."

"Oh god," Y/N muttered as she and Maki groaned at Panda's suggestion.

"How do you play it?" Yuta asked.

"You've never played Never Have I Ever?" Maki asked.

"No, not really," Yuta admitted.

"It's simple. When someone says never have I ever, they'll have to say out an experience they've never had. If you have done it, then you have to drink. If you're the only one who drank in the turn, then you have to tell us about it," Panda said. "I'll start. Never have I ever played a musical instrument."

Y/N and Inumaki grabbed their cups and downed the sake in one go.

"So Y/N and Inumaki drank because they've played a musical instrument?"

"Yep."

"Okay, I got it," Yuta said. "Never have I ever lied about using a fake I.D."

This time, it was Maki's turn to gulp down her drink. She looked around, realising she was the only one who had drank.

"Damn it," She cursed silently. "I used a fake I.D. to get into a club so I could beat up a guy. Easy and done. Never have I ever seen someone die."

Y/N and Yuta gulped down their drinks. Y/N looked around, realising it's her turn.

"Never have I ever had someone throw a surprise party for me," She said.

Yuta and Maki.

Inumaki typed into his phone and did text-to-speech, "Never have I ever stolen one of Gojo-sensei's clothes."

Y/N's eyes widened, "You traitor!"

Inumaki let out a peace sign as he watched her down her drink again.

"I only took it because it was cold okay?! Nothing else," She grumbled. "Never have I ever mistook Yuta as Megumi!"

Panda let out an exaggerated gasp, "I didn't mistake Yuta as Megumi! I was too tired and couldn't see properly!"