| xvii ; pandora's box

June came by like storm clouds silently passing before making its appearance known with its thunder and lightning.

News of a boy who apparently ate one of Ryomen Sukuna's fingers reached everyone's ears, including Y/N's.

Naturally, she was interested since there was a one in a million chance of the Ryomen Sukuna being reincarnated. Coincidentally, that boy was the one in a million.

"I don't see why we have to visit that boy," Nacht muttered from Y/N's shadow.

"Are you scared of seeing Sukuna again after a thousand years?" Y/N teased.

"Scared?" Nacht scoffed. "It'd be better if I don't see him at all. A thousand years of peace... don't ruin it for me now."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she turned a corner and entered the cafeteria. She looked outside of the glass windows, where she spotted Megumi with the new first-year boy.

Itadori Yuji, the vessel of Ryomen Sukuna. There was another first-year too. Kugisaki Nobara, a girl who moved to Tokyo from the outskirts.

"There he is," Y/N muttered. "He looks too cute to be Sukuna's vessel."

"Look at you. You're too ugly to be my vessel-"

"Shut up, Nacht," Y/N interrupted with a smile. "And I'm not your vessel. You're just part of me."

"That's exactly what a vessel is, stupid," Nacht muttered.

"I didn't ask for your input," Y/N said. "Shoo. You bother me."

Nacht rolled his eyes before he disappeared into her shadow. Y/N cleared her throat before she walked over to them.

"Uh, Fushiguro, who's that walking over to us?" Yuji questioned.

Megumi turned around, eyes lighting up as he noticed her. "That's Fujiwara Y/N, a second year. She's also the next head of the jujutsu world."

"Head of the wha-?!" Yuji exclaimed. "She's like the next ruler?!"

"Mhm," Megumi nodded. "It was proclaimed about a month ago. Since she's the only living person in the Fujiwara Clan, which is the ruling clan in the Big Four Sorcerer Families, Y/N will be the next leader when she's ready and of age."

"What about Gojo-sensei?" Yuji asked.

"Like he is currently, Gojo-sensei has to answer to her like he does with the higher-ups. Though, there won't be any conflict between him and Y/N than compared to the current higher-ups. Though clearly their roles are reversed right now."

Yuji watched Y/N with intent eyes as she waved at him, "Hi Itadori! I'm Fujiwara Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same here," Yuji smiled at her. "Yuji's fine. After all, you are my senior."

Y/N let out a smile, "Then you can call me Y/N too. I heard you're Sukuna's vessel. How's he like?"

"He's damn annoying. He keeps appearing from my body out of nowhere," Yuji grumbled.

A mouth suddenly grew onto the side of his cheek, "Shut up, damn brat."

Yuji quickly slapped his cheek, covering the mouth, "See what I mean?"