| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht

"When the honoured one rises, the night shall fall eternally. Lose half, and the universe shall open itself."

Y/N gasped as her hand reached to her chest, trying to feel if there was a wound from Yuta. She sighed in relief when she felt no wound and by the fact that she was alive. It was then that she realised her current predicament.

She was currently sitting down on a surface of water while the sky full of stars shone down at her. She could make out faint galaxies far, far away.

"We finally meet, Destined One."

Y/N turned around, seeing a man standing before her. He had pale silver hair tied into a ponytail and ethereal amethyst eyes. She tilted her head in confusion, "Who are you?"

"I'm Fujiwara Kiyoka, your ancestor and the first Jujutsu Sorcerer," He introduced himself.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────
FUJIWARA KIYOKA, FIRST OF THE SORCERERS AND FIRST USER OF LIGHT DIVINATION

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────FUJIWARA KIYOKA, FIRST OF THE SORCERERS AND FIRST USER OF LIGHT DIVINATION

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

"Where are we?" Y/N asked.

"In the Sea of Stars," He answered. "Very few people are allowed here in the Sea of Stars. Only the most good-hearted and strong-willed are allowed here. I'd expect nothing less from my descendant."

"Am I dead?" She asked curtly.

Kiyoka laughed and shook his head, "No. You were, until Michizane's descendant healed you. Your body has been rid of all Curses, which means you can now unlock your full potential just as I did. Light Manipulation is only the beginning, its true form is Light Divination."

"Wait... what? What do you mean my body has been rid of all Curses?" Y/N repeated in confusion.

"Y/N."

She turned around, seeing Nacht alone. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she walked towards him, "I heard him wrong, right? You're still with me, right?"

Nacht looked away, not having the courage to look at her in the eyes. Seeing this, a chuckle of disbelief left her lips as she stepped back in denial.

"You can't leave me, Nacht. You are all I have left from my family," Y/N told him. "I forbid you to leave! You can't!"

"Y/N," Nacht called as he shook his head. "It has already been done. You're now free from the Faust Curse. You won't lose yourself. You'll survive."

"I didn't want this!"

"You think I'd have let you die just like your mother did?!" Nacht exclaimed. "I made a vow to your mother to protect you. To ensure that you would survive! You can't do this to me."