| v ; haiba clan

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Y/N groaned as she turned around in her bed, her hand blindly searching for the alarm to shut it up.

When she finally managed to shut it off, a smile eased onto her lips as she got ready to fall back into slumber.

SLAM!

"Oi, Y/N. Wake up."

"Maki..." Y/N grumbled as she pulled her blanket over her head. "Five more minutes."

"No. You have a mission with Okkotsu in an hour," Maki said as she walked over to the younger one, pulling the blanket off.

"It's so cold," Y/N whined as she cuddled herself to bring some warmth.

"Come on. Get up and get ready. Then you can eat before heading out," Maki told her as she grabbed Y/N's uniform.

Y/N whined before she begrudgingly got up. She grabbed her uniform from Maki before appearing into the bathroom. She took a quick, cold shower to forcer herself awake since the mission today was crucial.

After she wore her uniform, Y/N appeared in the dining area where the other first-years were. Maki passed Y/N her food as the girl sat down.

"Morning," Y/N greeted as she took the first bite of her food.

"Morning," Maki, Yuta and Panda replied while Inumaki nodded his head.

"Good luck with your mission, by the way," Maki said. "Heard it's quite important."

"Mhm," Yuta hummed. "But I'm sure Y/N and I will do great."

Y/N nodded her head as she continued eating her food. Just then, Gojo appeared in the room. "Meet me at Principal Yaga's in fifteen minutes."

Both Yuta and Y/N nodded their heads as they continue eating their food while Gojo walked out of the room.

"You two should probably stay at Kyoto just for a short while. Observe their cursed techniques since we will need to fight them at the Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event," Panda said.

"What's that?" Yuta asked.

"It's an annual event held between both schools sometime in the middle of the year. It's held over two days. From what I've heard, the Kyoto school won last year so we'll be heading there this year," Panda answered.

"Field trip!" Y/N exclaimed.

Maki smiled, "Well, we'll probably beat them."

Minutes passed and Y/N finally finished her food. She got up, throwing the remnants into the bin before nodding at Yuta.

"Bye everyone. We'll see you later," Yuta smiled before heading out with Y/N.

"Are you looking forward to the mission?" Y/N asked as she walked with her hands behind her back.

Yuta looked up as if he was thinking about it deeply, "Yeah. It'll be our first mission."

Y/N looked at him with wide eyes as her heart fluttered, "Not that. I'm talking about escorting the Haiba Clan."

"Oh," Yuta said. "That too."