| xxxxvii ; trump card

Y/N looked at Sukuna as she began stretching her body, getting ready to battle with the greatest fear of the Heian Era.

"Before I forget, there's one thing I'll do differently from Gojo-sensei," She said, catching Sukuna's attention.

"Oh yeah? What is it?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not going to resort to using Domain Expansions countless of times like he did. Our domains are very similar after all," She told him. "No, I'm going to end you in one move when I make it."

"How ambitious," Sukuna remarked. "The so-called Strongest Sorcerer of your time wasn't able to defeat me. You think you stand a chance?"

Y/N raised her hands and pointed to the sky, "Yeah. I have the power of the Universe in my hands. None of you do."

Sukuna clicked his tongue in annoyance before he lunged at her, hand reaching to grab her. Y/N didn't move and instead waited for Sukuna's arm to reach her side before she grabbed his arm and twisted it. From there, she plunged him to the ground by simply twisting his arm behind his back.

With her free hand, she stretched her palm and directed it to his face, "Exploding Supernova."

Unable to escape, Sukuna resorted to using Amplification once more to minimise the damage from the straight-on technique of Y/N's.

"Mahoraga!" Sukuna shouted.

Y/N looked to the side and jumped away, barely avoiding Mahoraga's sword. It managed to nick her at her cheek, causing a cut to form. She wiped away her blood and huffed in annoyance, "Hiding behind Mahoraga again, Sukuna? How cowardly."

Sukuna wiped away the blood on his face, looking down on the ground when he spotted a circle of light beneath him. He moved away, thinking it would attack him from below.

Y/N raised both her hands to form a circular shape and said, "Black Hole."

Sukuna grabbed onto the nearest thing to him, which was unfortunately, Mahoraga. In a panic, Sukuna raised his hands again, "Piercing Blood!"

"Don't you know basic Science, Sukuna? Your Piercing Blood won't destroy a Black Hole like it would've with Gojo-sensei's Red," Y/N explained. "They're different concepts, anyway. A Black Hole sucks everything up. Not even light can escape it. You think you can escape it?"

Sukuna clenched his fists in anger. This little brat is toying with me!

"Disappear," She said and the Black Hole diminished from her hands.

Sukuna moved his arms, using Dismantle and aimed it at her direction in the blink of an eye. Y/N looked at him and stood her ground, not moving an inch. Just when he thought Dismantle had affected her, everything had turned upside down. Dismantle didn't even touch her.

"Come on, play with me a little before I kill you," Y/N taunted him.

She smirked and walked towards him. She watched his shadow expand and Mahoraga appear once more, attempting to capture her as it did with Gojo before. However, something stopped Mahoraga, leaving it unable to capture her.

"What?" Sukuna muttered.

"Oh, I just conjured space around me so Mahoraga couldn't touch me," She shrugged her shoulders. "I could've easily avoided it by moving away. I can slow down time too, y'know?"

"How many techniques do you have, brat?!" Sukuna spat out in anger.

"Just one," She smiled. "But that one technique constitutes to basically everything."