| x ; geto suguru

a/n: are you guys enjoying the story? i can't tell because not a lot of people are commenting and voting so i'm unsure (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) votes and comments are greatly appreciated ( ˶ˆˆ˵ )

Yaga and Gojo watched the first-years from above out of a window as they discussed about Yuta's mission as well as the Goodwill event.

"Kieran made an appearance at the Goodwill event. The only thing he did was to break the bracelet that prevented Y/N from going berserk," Gojo reported.

"Why would he make an appearance now?" Yaga questioned.

"According to Y/N, Kieran said he had met someone with ideals similar to his," Gojo said.

"Do you think... he's involved with Kieran?" Yaga asked.

"Possibly," Gojo sighed. "Anyways, you've heard about Yuta and Toge's mission. So, what's your input of it?"

"We still can't confirm Geto's involvement. Maybe you're just being paranoid," Yaga said.

"Sorry principal, but I'm sure about this," Gojo responded. "I went to the scene myself. There's no way that I would mistake his residuals."

Pause.

"Goddamn!" Yaga shouted. "Speak of the devil! Gather all sorcerers Semi-Grade 1 and above at the front gate!"

"Wouldn't you know it. Yuta was right," Maki said as they all looked at the giant pelican approaching them. Once it landed, a man with black yukata robes and gold-coloured kasaya garment landed on the ground.

"It's an intruder, right?" Maki asked as she pulled her spear out.

"I've never seen a Curse user like that," Panda said.

"Salted fish roe," Inumaki said.

"Wow, that's one big bird," Yuta muttered in amazement.

"Still the same as ever," The man muttered as more people came out of the pelican's mouth.

"Whoa! Master Geto, is this Tokyo?! I feel like we're at the countryside!"

"Nanako, that was rude..."

"What? Don't you think so, Mimiko?"

"Hurry up and get down!"

"Aren't you cold?"

Y/N gave them a look, "Who are they?"

"Wow! It's a panda! So cuuute!" Nanako exclaimed and began snapping pictures of Panda.

"Who are you?" Panda asked them. "Mister Yuta and Miss Y/N  won't forgive intruders!"

"Kelp!" Inumaki shouted.

"What?!" Both Y/N and Yuta shouted.

"Get out before they knock you up!" Maki bellowed.

"Heh?!"

"Nice to meet you, Okkotsu and Fujiwara," Geto said as he held their hands. "I'm Suguru Geto."

"Nice to meet you," Yuta said while Y/N gave him a wary look.

So fast! Maki, Panda and Inumaki thought as they looked at the man in front of them.

"You two have quite the fantastic powers. I think great powers should be used for great endeavours. Do you see anything wrong with the world today? Jujutsu sorcerers are forced to work in the shadows to protect society," Geto said.

Y/N looked over at Maki who silently mouthed, "Stay calm."

"You see... It's a paradox in which the strong must submit to the weak. It's deplorable!" Geto exclaimed.