| xiv ; date night

Months passed in a flash, and it was now March. Spring was beginning to roll into Japan, though remnants of Winter was still present.

Yuta and Y/N were still together, just as happy as they were when they first began their relationship. Training seemed more fun, especially since Y/N would always tease Yuta to win.

Though, sometimes Yuta would be the one to take her by surprise. Anyone could tell from afar that Y/N was the more... dominant one in the relationship.

Yuta was still a little shy throughout their first stages of their relationship, but Y/N wasn't affected. She loved making him blush with her sudden and surprise kisses. It was a cute sight to see him so flustered.

"Yuta~" Y/N greeted from behind, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed his cheek.

"Afternoon Y/N," Yuta replied, still in his seat in his room. Y/N let out a smile as she rested her head on his.

"What are you doing?" She hummed, fingers grazing over his cheek.

"Just sketching," Yuta said. "I've been sketching since I was young. Can't say I'm that bad at it, nor can I say I'm that good at it."

Y/N looked at his sketch and her eyes seemed to sparkle, "Is that me?"

"Yeah, it is," Yuta shyly admitted.

"Yuta, it's so pretty! Are you sure this is even me?" Y/N said in amazement.

"Is it really that good?" Yuta muttered.

"Of course," Y/N kissed his cheek. "I love it! Can I keep it?"

"It's not done. I'll give it to you when I'm done," Yuta smiled at her.

"Okay," Y/N smiled back. "Let's go on a date."

"Date?" Yuta repeated. "Where to?"

"We can just wander out, eat together and spend time with each other," Y/N suggested.

Yuta spun around in his chair and faced his girlfriend, "Sure. I'll see you in an hour."

Y/N kissed his lips before walking out of his room. She took a moment before squealing in happiness.

"And what has gotten you so happy?"

Y/N turned around, seeing Maki with her arms crossed. Just behind her was Inumaki and Panda, which probably meant they had just came back from lunch at the cafeteria.

"I'm going on a date with Yuta," Y/N said.

"Nice," Maki said. "Have fun."

"Have fun? Maki, we need to prepare them! You go with Y/N while Toge and I prepare Yuta," Panda said before pushing the two girls into Y/N's room.

Y/N and Maki stared at the door before laughing with each other. "Come on, show me what outfits you have in mind."

Many minutes and many outfits later, Y/N had finally decided on an outfit which gained Maki's approval as well. Y/N then stood in front of the mirror, "Hair up or hair down?"

"Hair down," Maki answered.

Y/N nodded her head before looking at herself one last time. Maki grabbed the doorknob, looking at Y/N. "Ready?"

"Ready," Y/N responded.

Maki pulled open the door, just as Yuta's door opened as well. Yuta and Y/N both stepped out at the same time before they turned to each other.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────