Chapter 1~ Decisions decisions

I don't think you guys understand the self control I went through to not write this story in my english language exam but then the exam handbook said that I can't write inappropriate material so... their loss. 

If everyone who reads this votes and comments it will make my dayy

Thank youuu and enjoy x

8 months later

8 months later

Isla Sage Camden-Grey was born 10 hours into active labour and as soon as I set eyes on her, I knew I wanted to protect her with my life.

I gave her Seb's last name because I think she should have something in her that honours her father. The rest of her name I just had fun with, plus, they sound nice together. It definitely suits her. She's a 6 month old baby who has too much fun and not enough sleep.

Which means I don't get enough sleep.

Which is also why, I think I should probably have a proper think about what I'm about to say to Axcel before I say it because I definitely have baby brain.

I turn to face him and watch as he passes Isla a rattle.

Probably the noisiest one in the pack.

'No.' I get up and take it from her.

I watch as her face falls. She stares at me like she's threatening to cry if I don't give it back.

'Give her back her toy Alexis. Leave her alone.' Axcel says.

'My head needs silence.' I say.

I bend down and pass her one of her teething toys.

She smiles and giggles and I turn to Axcel, 'See, she's easy to please.'

He laughs and rolls his eyes. 'So you called me?'

'I did.' I look down at my hands.

It's the right decision.

'I'm going to take the mafia.' I say looking back at him.

He sits forward, smiles and shakes his head. 'It's already yours Alexis.'

'Well I know that. I'm just saying that I actually want it now.'

'Why?' He asks.

'I can't protect Isla by sitting down on my bum all day.'

He raises his eyebrows.

'Plus I have nothing to do and I'm bored.' I continue.

'And that's your idea of a productive day.'

'Um yes Axcel, bossing people around is fun.'

He laughs and stands up. 'Alright then, boss.' He says with a salute.