Chapter 40~ Spooning

I was gunna put smut in this but i cba

_______________________________________________________________________________

I knock on Diego's door, and he doesn't open it.

What's he doing that's more important than me?

I step back and glance at the window, the light is on, which means he's home.

He's just being antisocial.

I knock again, and this time the door swings open, the moment I finish knocking.

'You didn't have to knock again, I was coming.' He says. 'You're so impatient.'

He leans against the door frame, and pushes his hands in his pockets.

'Why are you here?' He says.

'I'm here, for you to apologise to me.' I say.

He looks at me confused. 'You came here, so that I could apologise... for what?'

'For being a dick.'

'Is that really what you came here for?' He asks. 'Or did you come here to have sex with me?'

I sigh, and roll my eyes. 'Humble yourself.' I say.

He smirks, and lets his eyes drag down my body.

'Uh, no, let me in.' I say, pushing past him, and walking down the hallway to the kitchen.

'Alexis, take off your shoes.' He says, as he shuts the door.

I kick them off by the breakfast bar, just as he comes to stand opposite me.

'Why are you really here?' He asks me, before turning around, and opening the freezer.

'I already told you.' I say, as he places a tub of ice cream on the counter.

'Yeah, but that was a lie.' He says.

'No it wasn't.'

He takes a spoon out of a draw, and taps it on the top of the tub as he tries to figure me out.

'I have a feeling you're here to have sex with me... and if you are, just know it's not happening, I'm on a cleanse.' He says.

Again with this nonsense?

'You're on a cleanse from everything, aren't you. Killing, sex... what else?'

'Alcohol, drugs, not that I do drugs, but still. Also, anything unhealthy.'

I give him a look, and point at the ice cream.

He shrugs. 'It's a break day.'

I roll my eyes.

'Anyway, can you leave now, because I'm busy.' He says.

'Doing what?'

'Personal things.' He says.