Reaction??

A/N: This is after everything else calmed down after the previous chapter ehe~

"Boooooored UGH. Maybe I should grab everyone and force them to react to random stuff EHEHEHE"

*Snap*

Kiyo POV:

All I see is a theater and everyone else. Masumi is sleeping to my right and the little devil is on my left. I'm at the second floor and on the first floor I can see Manabu and Tachibana-senpai. My book-buddy is in front of them and beside her is Ryuuen and his gang. Sakayanagi is also here along with the rest of the 2nd year. The first years and senpais are also here. Chairman Sakayanagi and the teachers are also present

'Hallo Kiyo-kyun~'

'Yuume?? If I had to guess, you're bored aren't you?'

'Sorry about that AyanoGod, ehe~'

'So since this has a theater we'll be reacting to random things? Those people are gonna keep asking me questions you know?'

'Dont worry about those defects, you can just sleep or relax here on the 2nd floor with whoever you want and simply watch once the reactions start'

'I see'

'Don't worry, I won't let them react to your past or your plans behind the scenes'

'Oh thank yo-'

'I'll just insert everything into their memories and then have everyone react to alternate timelines :)'

'You little-'

"Mnnnh, Kiyo? Where are we?" Masumi beside me asked

"Oh remember those reactions fics where people question me and then all sorts of chaos happen?"

"Oh those things, so that explains why we're far from them"

"Yeah"

"But why is that little devil here?" She then looks at the sleeping Ichika

"Let her sleep for a while, I asked Yuume to let her keep sleeping until I explain things to you"

"Hmm, Alright"

One explanation later

"I see, so we're reacting to different timelines"

"Alright, this little devil should wake up any second now"

"Senpaii~ where are we? Ohhh we're in those reactions stuff again"

"Mhm. But this will be about different timelines"
'Hey Yuune, you can start now, both of them are awake and already knows what's happening'

'Aye aye bossu'

'Oh right, can you also explain and calm them down once you reveal my past? It's rather troublesome'

'My my you giving up on protecting your past already Kiyo-kyun?'

'Well the chairman already showed me that the Whiteroom is no more, and plus, I can't really do anything to stop you now could I?'

'Well you're certainly right, don't worry Kiyo-kyun, I'll handle things from here!' *salute*

'Thanks'

Yuume POV:

YOSHA! Time to wake up these idiots *clap* *clap*

"Huh?! where are we?!?"