Eh? :DD?? #2

Kiyo POV

Hmmm, well the movie was quite nice. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy Dr. Strange. The concept of a multiverse huh?...... I wonder what my other counterparts are doing as of now....

Although I could probably say I'm having quite a peaceful life with all that's happening, I mean I have a girlfriend now and its happening too fast. 

[A: Not my problem]

Shut up, but thank you

[A: Heh] 'Oh how lucky you are Ayanokouji, I should probably check what's going on with other Ayanokouji's'

Meanwhile...

"Senpai~!!!"

"Not this again..." I muttered under my breath as I prepare to dart away from this classroom before that devil gets here"

Back to Kiyo

"Did you enjoy the movie?" I asked Yuki who gave me a small smile 'Guess she really wanted to see that movie huh'

"Yeah, it was great, gotta wonder what other counterparts of me are doing although I doubt that it's true but hey, it's interesting to think about"

I gave her a nod and we continued walking until we got out of the cinema. Yuki stopped walking and turned to look at me "Kiyo, wanna get some ice-cream?"

What a coincidence....

Nevermind I didn't think of ice cream, I was getting some scenes flashing in my head about a girl with scarlet red hair tied to twintails chasing me but I was..... how do I say this, I was carrying another me but he was 8 years old...

Weird.... 

A/N: HEH

Going back to the ice cream, it looked like she wanted to pay for it but I should probably pay for us "Sure, I'm paying though"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"Thanks, but I'm treating you next time"

"Alright"

We passed by some stores before getting to the shop to buy ice-cream and I saw Ichinose and some of her friends in a jewelry shop. I looked over to Yuki and it seems like she hasn't noticed them. I'll try not to bother her much with them and continue on.

"Hey"

"Hm?"

"Vanilla? Chocolate?

"Hmmm, I don't know, I'll probably try cookies n cream since I haven't tried it yet"

"Mhm, guess I'll have that too"

We continued walking and arrived at the ice cream shop. 

Meanwhile....

A certain group of class B students consisting of Kanzaki, Ichinose, Amikura, Shiranami and others were walking with each other at the mall

"Hey isn't that Himeno-san and Ayanokouji-kun?" 

The group looked over to where Amikura was looking and saw the brown haired boy eating ice cream with Himeno.

"Oh yeah, they look like they're on a date" 

"Hehe~ looks like you were too slow Honami-chan"

"W-wh??!! Mako-chan!!"