Reaction?? #3

Ian: "Okay so welcome back mfs"

Horikita: "So what are we going to react to now?"

Ian: "Oh well.... we're going to be reacting to Ichika-sama and Kiyo-sama in another timeline!"

"Ehhh?!?" A lot of people shouted

Nanase: "Amasawa-san?"

Ian: "Oh shut up, let's start"

Kiyo POV

Its been almost a year since I destroyed that place and was free from 'that man'. 

Horikita: "Ayanokouji-kun what does that mean?" 

Kanzaki: "Is that man your father?"

Matsushita: 'As much as I'd like to probe for more information, Ayanokouji-kun looks uncomfortable'

Ayanokouji: "...." 

Ian: "I suggest none of you continue asking about his past"

Everyone understood and continued watching the video.

Right now I am on a bus on the way to where I will enjoy and possibly learn things for the next three years, ANHS. The chairman was one of the people who helped me destroy that hell hole, he told me to enroll in his school but instead of being placed in the usual classes, me and Ichika will be placed in an entirely new class. 

Manabu: Interesting, a new class, I wish I was able to see that

Sakayanagi: Fufufu, so she's from the same place

Ryuen: Kukuku, I wish that happened here

Oh yeah, I also inherited stuff from that man, not that I needed it, so I let Matsuo-san handle it, he deserves everything, I'm really glad I met him. He was the father-figure I've been looking for years ago. I can't help but want to smile remembering all the times he helped me. 

Nanase: Matsuo-san...

Ichinose/Matsushita: "Ayanokouji-kun...."

Kei: "Kiyo.."

Hiyori: "Kiyotaka-kun..."

Kiyo: "Don't worry about it, I'm glad I met him"

Everyone: 'So he had a rough childhood'

I even learned how to cook from him. Speaking of Matsuo-san, Ichika is one of the people I took with me from that place. 

Class 1A: "Amasawa-san you were from the same place as senpai?"

Ichika: "Yes yes, senpai had a big fan club there~"

Haruka: "Ehh? Kiyopon has a fanclub?"

Ichika: "Hai! and I'm the leader in both the fanclub there, and here!"

She's currently beside me asleep. She was one of the few people who produced great results despite being very expressive, I kind of envy her.

'Results? Expressive?' Most people thought

Ichika: "Senpai...."

Kiyo: "Don't worry about it" Kiyo then proceeds to headpat her

"Don't you think you should give up your seat?"

Ike and the simps: Kikyou-chan!/Kushida-chan!

Hm? I look towards where the question was directed at. A young, well-built, blonde-haired man was sitting down in the priority seat. I mean high school student. The old woman was standing next to him. An office lady was next to the old woman.