Why? #2

A/N: Short chap

Kiyo POV

"Mnnn, I'm...not...a puppy~ ehehe~" I woke up to someone fidgeting. I look down on my chest and see Tsubasa smiling.

"Tsubasa?...." My eyes darted around while trying not to move much, and saw that it's still 5am

"-mmmm..."

Jeez, she's still asleep. I tried to move but she hugged me tighter. 'Sigh' 

It's a Sunday anyways, I guess it won't hurt to sleep longer. She looks peaceful right now. I suppose she doesn't experience that nightmare anymore.

I kissed her forehead lightly and hugged her tighter. I.... think I don't have.... any plans today anyways....

(2 Hours later)

"She's still asleep, I know that I should be getting up now.... but I feel like it wouldn't hurt sleeping more.... right??" 

She dragged me basically everywhere yesterday, I suppose she's tired from all that..... back to sleep I guess......

(2 hours later)

"Ice cream-chan....."

3rd Person POV

It's now around 9am and the Ayanokouji Group is outside Kiyo's door to hang out.

Haruka knocked lightly on the door since it's already 9 am and they assume he's already awake

"Hey Haruka, you think he's still asleep?"

"I don't know Yukimuu, but I do have Kiyopon's card"

"Where did you get that Haruka?" Akito questions her

"Oh this? Kiyopon gave me a spare a week ago when I was in need of water but Kiyopon was at the mall"

"I-I see" 

"Well then, since Kiyopon hasn't answered us, let's just barge in"

"Hey Haruka I don't thi-"

*Creak*

'Nothing goes through her head' Akito and Yukimura sighed

"Kiyop-"

"Haruka?"

*sniff* "My baby boy is all grown *sniff* up!"

*Whistle* "Kiyotaka sure is living life right now, right Keisei?"

"U-Uh yeah..."

"K-k-kiyotaka-kun with a k-kouhai?"

Kiyo woke up from the noise and noticed his door open with his friends looking at the scene.

"Hm? Ah morning guys" Kiyo greets them as he tries to sit up

"Morning Kiyopon"

"Morning Kiyotaka"

"Mmm.... senpai?" Tsubasa finally wakes up and looks at Kiyo and then sees his friends smiling at her.

"Morning Tsubasa" 

"AHH!! Senpais!?"

She blushed and buried her face under the pillow, earning some giggles from the people inside the room

"Tsubasa, wake up now, we'll clean up first and then talk to the others"

"O-Okay" Tsubasa goes to the bathroom to clean herself up while Kiyo boiled some water then talked with his friends

"So, any reason as to why you guys barged in?"

"Well Haruka was eager to drag you to hang out and, went inside"