Mine

?? POV

Flames everywhere in contrast to the blue light illuminated by the night., how beautiful~ 

Dead bodies piled up which was disgusting, among them were people we recognized as our instructors, they were now disembodied, beaten beyond recognition. 

The professor buried beneath rubble somewhere in this place. Other children rejoicing, some were seemingly mesmerized by the outside world, while some were thankful for being outside once more. One thing was on their minds Freedom

I began looking around to see if anyone else is present. And what a coincidence.

Ara~ he's still alive? I suppose it won't hurt to talk to him.

"How'd you like our birthday present professor~?"

"W-why are you all d-doing this?!"

Hehe~ you don't like my present?

"Because I want to see him, isn't that reason enough~ But I suppose for the others, it is simply for freedom"

"Why destroy everything I've worked hard for?!?! I thought you would help me?!"

That is indeed true. That was how I thought so too before I met him. I was glad that I was able to reach the top with him even if it was cut short. But~!

"Indeed I agreed with you, however..... it wasn't even my goal since long~ long~ ago!"

"W-what the hell do you mean!! What goal would you have that you'd eagerly destroy EVERYTHING?!"

"To make Kiyotaka mine and mine alone so he could become human again before it's too late~"

"You...crazy......bitch..."

"Goodbye Professor. It was nice being a part of this project"

He won't be talking anytime soon, he will die in this place

"Princess, it's time to go" Ah so it seems she's done with her task. She truly is a quite a person isn't she?

"Ah yes, let's go shall we?

Sakurako~"

"Where's Ichika?" They truly are friends aren't they. How cute~ it's making me jealous

"She's already at Matsuo-san's place. I will prepare to enroll at ANHS in a month or two as a transfer student and I'll be able to see him, I can't believe I was this close to joining him on the first day of school but a miscalculation on my end. Both of you will stay at the mansion until the next year as kouhais~"

"Understood"

"Sorry if I wasn't able to have both of you accepted as transfer students" Of course I lied~ I will make him mine in a span of a year, Ichika and Sakurako will make that hard but not enough. Both of them are fine girls~

"It is okay, freedom has been achieved, we cannot thank you enough"

"See ya Sakurako~"

Professor you made a mistake trusting me.