Curious?

(As you might have already noticed, I tend to create newer scenarios that would tend to twist the characters' well, character to my liking, especially the way Kiyo perceives a certain topic. With that said, I hope you enjoy this chapter and see ya next time)

Opposites attract. As what I've heard from a few of the children I have observed in the white room.

A relationship that compliments what the other lacks.

A relationship that some may consider as preferable with how it balances out both of the individual's missing pieces. While some consider it as a hassle due to numerous banters and arguments that stem from the simple difference in interests and point of view.

I never really thought about it too much as it didn't really seem that important to my own wellbeing.

Is a relationship really that profound?

Or is it just a simple thought that majority wishes to achieve?

As I am right now. I can not tell. However, I am curious enough to try and delve deeper into the notion of this phrase, "Opposites attract."

But not in the way that you might think, I am interested in the idea of similar characters proceeding with the same thought of any other relationship.

However, it is not something uncommon. Different kinds of relationships spread out across the concept itself, wherein a multitude of people can be categorised in every single variety.

Despite that, I wish to know more about that kind of relationship. However, that is not something I will be able to achieve in this setting.

I will only be able to take the first step towards this goal the moment I finish the curriculum. This will pave the way to scenarios similar to my visit to New York.

After all, I have overheard some of the instructors about a possible renovation for the entirety of the white room, most specifically my generation. The 4th Generation. 

The reason? I don't really know, nor so I show any interests in what they will do. I already know that "that man" realizes the lack of my skills in socializing and the experience of how a society works.

I have read about how it functions, but I have yet to witness it firsthand.

And so he had told me beforehand that, should I provide more than satisfactory results in regards to my curriculum, we shall move on to the next phase which will be conducted in a different setting, with the help of an acquaintance.

I am indeed looking forward to this next phase. I may have been accustomed to the lack of certain emotions, but I am still human.

I will know the feeling of when I will reach my limits. And I know the difference between something that isn't there and something that isn't used or forced to.

My lack of expression is the result of what isn't used or what was once dubbed unnecessary.

Put me in a different setting, and then I would be entirely different than my current character.

Not that I dislike my upbringing in this place. It provided me the knowledge and skills that one would yearn for due to the limitations present in their circumstances.

Whereas this particular place is far from the normal circumstances that others receive.

A year later