Free

A/N: Idk what the hell I'm doing. Setting: Class poll - Kiyo doesn't ask Arisu to help him, Arisu never receives the order to expel Kiyo from the acting director

3rd-Person POV

"Horikita"

"Ayanokouji-kun? please make it quick class is going to start soon"

"Horikita, show me the growth you have and the difference between the you then and you now"

"Ayanokouji-kun what are you saying, you're not making any sense"

Ayanokouji did not respond to Horikita, before she could ask him again, the door opened and Chabashira-sensei walked in with the class poll results inside a folder she was holding. The atmosphere was tense, knowing one of them will be expelled. 

"Okay I will now announce the results" Chabashirta-sensei said 

"The one with the most praise votes is Hirata Yosuke and the one with the most criticism votes and will be....... expelled is......"

Her face paled, and her legs became weak, as she rechecked the folder thinking she misread it, she muttered something under her breath that a few were able to hear. 

"Why??......"

*THUD*

"Sensei??! are you alright?!?" Hirata immediately went to Chabashira-sensei who fell on her knees after looking into the folder

Other students went up to help sensei stand up and calm herself down. When she was finally calm, she looked over towards Ayanokouji who was staring blankly outside. After some time she spoke.

"....Ayanokouji Kiyotaka..."

Horikita immediately looked over her seatmate who was bored at the events happening. 

"A-yanokouji-kun w-whats happening?"

"..." He just looked over Horikita who was on the verge of tears and gave her a headpat.

"Don't worry Horikita, no one expected this" He actually knew but he had to follow through as it was part of what he hoped for

"B-but!-"

"Calm down"

Horikita calmed down even for a little bit but the others weren't

Hirata was in a crisis as he failed to save the friend who helped him time and time again.
The Ayanokouji-group was silent because this was not what they expected
Kei along with Matsushita and Sato were sad seeing their friend do nothing even though they informed him of the events that were going to happen.

Kushida was faking her tears but inside she was happy that one of her targets were finally expelled. 
Some who complied in voting Ayanokouji for points and from Kushida's convincing were experiencing guilt, while some were happy for the points they received

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HUH?!?"

Everyone was shocked to see him shout and angry at this revelation, he was none other than Sudo Ken. 

"Sudo calm down" Ayanokouji tried to calm him down

"AYANOKOUJI DON'T FUCK WITH ME RIGHT NOW, YOU HELPED ME GROW INTO A BETTER PERSON AND YOU'RE EXPECTING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU'RE GETTING EXPELLED?!?! FUCK NO!!"

"Sudo..."

"Sudo.. please.... calm down" Horikita looked weak. This was the second time Sudo saw her like this where the first time was during the sports festival when she tried to tell him the reason she joined the school so that Sudo could return to the field.