Eh? :DD??

Freedom.

Something that-

Okay screw this
Hi, I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, you might be wondering why I tried to start that off with an introduction, I am currently on my way to the mall for someone.

I can't really say that we've known each other for a long time b-

"Stop daydreaming dumbass, you're on your stupid monologues again, sigh....."

"Sorry Yuki"

Well I guess the idea of going there early is out the window, guess she was thinking of the same thing

"Come on, we're practically going to the same place"

"Alright"

Well yeah, I'm currently on a date, let's rewind how this all happened.

Flashback to the start of school

I am currently on my way to ANHS, ever since the supposed "temporary" whiteroom shut down which led to that man 'slipping' on a wet floor at the mansion and for some stupid reason got amnesia, I've been given freedom to do what I wish while he sorts out the "mistakes" he made after he was briefed of what he does from his bodyguards.

"W-what did I do??!?!, What kind of a father am I?!"

He went on rambling about those kinds of things and had everything sorted out.

Whoever made him slip, I thank you

Well moving on, I am currently at the bus since I denied any attempts of that ma- I mean my f-father, to drive me here on a limo.

There are people arguing here on giving up a seat for an old lady but I couldn't care less about this situation.

I was snapped from my thoughts when the girl next to me tapped my shoulder

"Can I lean on your shoulder to sleep?"

Hm? is this how girls are like? Matsuo told me that girls dont really come up to a boy for-

She tapped my shoulder again seemingly waiting for my response, I gave her a nod and she leaned on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

Well this is quite a situation, guess I'll just close my eyes and ignore some of the stares I'm getting.

Timeskip

I opened my eyes and it seems like we're close to the school. I lightly tapped my seatmate awake and she looked around and gave me a nod. We both left the bus and walked together towards the entrance ceremony.

As we were walking she handed me a lollipop?

"Himeno Yuki"

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"

We both arrived at the ceremony and-

That was boring-

"That was boring, what class are you in Kouji"

"Kouji? Class B"

"I see, guess we're classmates then, if you don't like Kouji can I call you Kiyo?"

Well that was too fast or she just doesn't really care

"Suit yourself, but if you're gonna use my first name can I call you Yuki?"

"Sure"

We arrived at the classroom and took our seats, surprisingly we were seated at the back near the window with Yuki beside me

I glanced at her and she was busy fiddling with her phone. The classroom was pretty, how do you say this, friendly?

People were already grouped up with others and were engrossed in their conversations.

I for one didn't really need nor want to be acquainted with them, not because I dislike them but more on their energy.

I felt a light tug on my blazer and turned to my right

"Kiyo, can you give me your number, I dont wanna talk here"

"Sure" Although I've never used phones alot before, Matsuo taught me most of it during my time there in the mansion

[Wanna explore the school afterwards? I dont really like the atmosphere in this room]

[Sure, I was planning on buying stuff later]

[Aight]

The bell rang and-

Timeskip to the end of homeroom

A/N: What, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna read the explanations for the billionth time
:›

Well that was a long explanation, but I've managed to gather information about this S-system, guess I'll need to be careful with the points. Should I tell this to other? Yeah nevermind that, I'll just tell Yuki to be careful with her points.

My phone buzzed and I open it to see Yuki's message

[Let's go]

Guess she wants to explore? or she really just doesn't like it here

"Hey guys where are you going? You haven't introduced yourselves yet"

I turned around to a guy named Shibata? as far as I heard from the others conversating earlier, I took a quick look around to see Yuki.....
Absolutely nowhere, Haaahh~ she was just here a second ago. Don't wanna sound rude so I guess I could introduce myself.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka"

"Do you know who the girl is"

"Who knows"

I don't really mind telling them but it's not something I should decide on. I walked out of the room and saw Yuki leaning on the wall a few distances from the door licking her lollipop.

"You could've told them who I was no?"

"I thought it would be rude telling them without your permission"

"Hmmmm...."

She took out a lollipop and took off its wrapper.. is she gonna eat that aga-

My expectations were betrayed when she shoved it into my mouth and walked away

Sigh... what an interesting girl, this lollipop is good though

Flashback End

So after that, rumors spread that we and Yuki were dating and she said she didn't mind it so now we're currently on a date since she really wanted to see this movie.

A/N: And thats it for now, imma make a part 2 tomorrow I guess?? I felt like it was really short but yeah. Adios muchachos >:›