A deal??

A/N: This is not related to all previous chapters. Kiyo Class A because I like Class A. Kei didn't have a shitty past (I simply dislike bullying) so she wasn't subjected to bullying and was basically like Ichinose. But I'm not even going to involve other classes here so you can ignore this

As crazy as it sounds, my father, yes you didn't misread, my father made a deal with me. A family. In exchange fo-

"Kiyo, stop spacing out and help me finish up gathering the things we used to clean the pool!"

"Ah sorry"

"Hmph! You're gonna play the piano for me later, you told me you would last night!"

"I will I will don't worry princess"

A day ago

"How about you sit down Kiyotaka, I know I'm meeting you here on my own accord but this is very important and if you're thinking that I'm trying to force you back to that place then you are wrong" 

Huh? Did that man just say that? It's been a yea-, no it's been almost two years since I last heard this man's voice and the first thing he says is that he's not taking me back to that place? Something must have happened for him to let me be. Something's not right.

"Continue"

"Sigh The information leak that forced me to shut down that place temporarily allowing you to escape has made it's way to the higher ups. Only a few people know of this and most of them are placed at the very top of the government. Any attempts of me to hide the fact that I committed those crimes are futile"

This is honestly a surprise, not once have I imagine that place and this man to carelessly let a slip up like that. Of course I've considered the fact of a spy inside the white room. But to be able to contact people higher up in the government before that man could find him means that he was protected by a powerful person. There's only one family I know that's capable of this. The Fujiwara's.

"Because of that, I was forced to rethink everything. Do I want to simply disappear like this? Do I regret what I've done? Chuckle I guess being taken in secrecy is better than being announced along with that place, you will undoubtedly gather attention if that happens. Do I regret all that I have done? A part of me says yes and a part of me says no. Do you have any idea as to why Kiyotaka?"

"No I don't, I've never hated that place since it helped me gain the abilities I have now, but the methods you used were indeed inhumane"

"Well I guess you have a point, a part of me regret it because I failed to uphold the promise that I made to you m-mother.... The promise that I provide you a normal life. But when she died.... I-I lost it. As to why I don't regret it, it was the fact that the people who looked down on me and my ideals were shut up when you showed them what you can do during our trip to New York. I was honestly overjoyed that I was able to prove them wrong. When you reached the point no person has ever reached, I felt my dream getting closer and closer. But"