<Insert Title> :DD

Kiyo POV

Alright, this place is where I can at least have a year more to keep my V-card safe from that succubus in the mansion while holding back Hornykouji. Seriously, that girl would be the end of me. Well I mean she does have a really nice figure, smart, strong, cheeky, bold, and of course Horny. Should I go for a quiet life or a fun one?

Alright enough of that, I got off the bus and is now in front of the gate. Let's take a moment of silence here and here we g-

"Wait a second."

Seriously!?!? Author what the fuck?!!? 

[Hey don't blame me man! I'm just watching you do shit here]

I was doing whatever those dudes in the anime's Ichika watches when they enter school. Come on man!

[Fine! I'm sorry okay? Jeez, I won't interefere anymore, I'll just watch]

I was stopped by the girl I sat next to on the bus. I just pretended that I was sleeping there because of the stupid commotion. 

"Why were you pretending to sleep earlier?" 

"I wasn't interested in what was happening, how about you? You didn't seem like you wanted to give yours up"

"Yeah yeah, I didn't want to give up my seat. What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to stay out of trouble, the same way like you did"

God I hope she shuts her goddamn mouth. You may be a beauty, but your attitude sucks ass. Now I'm having second thoughts on coming here...... no no no no I would like to keep my V-card

Why you trying so hard to keep it boss, just let the prehistoric beast perfected by that place run rampant! I doubt bitches here could satisfy you better than our succubus

Get back in your prison cell hor-

"Stay out of trouble? Don't compare me to you. I didn't give up my seat because I did not feel any sense in giving up the seat to an old woman."

Come on dude, I was trying to restrain the horny fuck.

"......." I decided to ignore this bitch and walked away from her

"Hey! stop ignoring me!"

I ran before she could try and stop me. Phew~....... Imagine calling out someone for trying to goddamn sleep just so they can run their mouths and superiority. 

Jesus fuck that entrance ceremony was boring as hell. Well no use thinking about that, glad I was able to stop myself from sleeping since I was next to a literal angel who had a purest smile I've ever seen. I asked her if it was okay to sit next to her to which she agreed and saw me looking at her book, when I mentioned that I like reading she smiled and asked if I could be her book buddy. Of course I agreed. She was Shiina Hiyori from Class C. 

Should I ask her if she knows hen- 

Fuck off Hornykouji, screw that idea. I will protect her innocence. 

Boss you're so mean

I finally arrived at my classroom. Class D. Seriously Author?!?!

[Hey shut the fuck up, you are destined here even if you finally fixed your goddamn entrance exam scores! Goodluck getting blackmailed because the chairman said you were smart lol]

Ugh! Come on!! This isn't any different from fucking canon. Well no worries, I'll fucking record each and every time I get called by people. >:)

[>:) Good]