New roommate:2

"How could you hate a hero?" mark asked. "I just don't get the hype around him, that's like all everyone talks about and it gets kinda annoying. Plus my ex really liked him..." Donghyuck explained. Mark didn't want to feel offended and didn't want Donghyuck to be uncomfortable so he just switched the topic. "Well I have a air mattress you can used until you get your bed." Mark suggested and Donghyuck took the offer. Mark went into his closet and got a box and was about to give it to Donghyuck when he felt his senses tingling. "You should get to unpacking and i feel bit tired.." mark said as he subtly got Donghyuck out his room. Your key is on the table!" Mark yelled as he closed and locked the door on the confused Donghyuck.

Mark went to his closet and dig all the way into the back of the closet til he got his suit. He quickly stripped and changed into suit and put on his web shooter. He opened the window and made sure their was no one that could see him before he put on his mask and shot a web to another building and swung to it.He swung building to building until he found the danger. He saw a guy with a gun aimed what look like a mother while he was loading her kids into a van.

Mark shot a web that connected to the van and swung on it and landed on the van and caught the attention of a the guy and the crying mother. Mark immediately jumped down and punched him which made the gun fall out the guy hand. Mark gave him another punch before he wrapped the man in webs. He notice a guy in the car with the kids and mark webbed the guys hands together so he couldn't move. By that time someone had called cops and they had arrived. Mark helped the kids three kids out the car one by one.

"Spider-Man thank you for saving my kids!" she cried as she hugged the three crying kids. Mark gave a thumbs up and helped the cops take the two guys away. "Thanks kid" one of the cops he often helped and just so happened to be his dad. "Anytime.." mark said before using a web to swing on top of a building. Mark then jumped building from and patrolled the streets.

Only a few more crimes happened before mark decided to head back home. Mark made sure the coast was clear before swinging into the room and then sucked up the webs so no one's would know he was there. Mark took off his mask and closed the window.
Mark was very tired and hungry he didn't even realize it was 12am. He changed into the clothes he had on before but he took off his hoodie and then stuffed his Spider-Man stuff into his closet like before.

He unlocked the door and went into the living room where he saw the younger eating ramen on the couch . Mark went into the kitchen. "Oh your awake! How Did you sleep?" Donghyuck asked with a smile as he walked to the kitchen to wash his dish. "Sleep? Oh right yeah I slept fine."Mark said while yawning "I made ramen theres still some in the pot. I tried to wake you up but you seemed to be in a deep sleep." Donghyuck giggled and mark found it so cute.

"I'm still tired so I'm just gonna eat and sleep again. Mark said with another yawn and now Donghyuck found that cute. Mark  grabbed a bowl and put ramen in it and grabbed some chopsticks and sat in the couch. "Goodnight hyung... thank you for making me feel welcomed." Donghyuck thanked the older. "Anytime Donghyuck it's your home too" mark said with a smile."You can call me Hyuck." Donghyuck said before leaving to his room. Mark smiled and said his name to see how it rolled off his tongue and he enjoyed it

"We should eat off campus" Jeno said. "Can Hyuck come? I said I'd introduce to friends around your age." Mark explained his question. "Ooh y'all are already on Nick name basis hasn't it only been one day?" Jeno said in a teasing tone."Shut it Jeno." Mark glared at him. "He said he'd be in his math until 12pm and we still have classes til then so let's go." Mark said as he walked with Jeno to his dance class. When they got to their class they saw some of their friends. "Johnny hyung I've been meaning to talk to you." Mark started off. "Do you think your mom could let Taeyong's little brother work at the cafe?"