Make up:17

Mark and Donghyuck been saying for a few months now, everyone was pretty used to the relationship they made a lot of sense together people would say.

Donghyuck these days have been noticing mark leaving in the middle of the night and sometimes during the day, there were times he couldn't reach him. It made him mad if he was being honest. While that was happening Donghyuck learned he had a class with saki. Despite him not really caring for the male the guy continued to talk to him. At some point he had to reject his advances saying he had a boyfriend.

Mark seen them hangout a few times he didn't like it but it was because the male kept setting his senses off. Mark couldn't figure out why so he just didn't do anything. Mark noticed something off with him and Donghyuck, Donghyuck's reply's were short whether they were together or texting. It was also mark the only one clinging on Donghyuck.

"Is Donghyuck mad at you?" Jeno asked as the two were doing homework at jenos house. "You think so too?" Mark asked. "Well it was kinda akward at lunch, you two weren't all cute couple, more like mad." Jeno explained. "I think he's mad at me but I'm not sure why..I don't think I did anything?" Mark sighed. "I'm
Sure you did something...you think he caught on to you leaving all the time?" Jeno asked. "I'd hope not..but that would make sense." Mark hoped that wasn't the case.

"Also do you know a saki?" Mark asked. "That Japanese kid? I think so why?" Jeno questioned. "He's been around Donghyuck and everytime he's near it makes my senses enhance. I've also been feeling a little uneasy these days." Mark noted. "Do you think he may be dangerous? Or is it just your jealousy coming out?" Jeno chuckled a bit.

"Honestly don't know but he seems to take interest in Donghyuck...I don't know but he just gives me a bad feeling." Mark huffed. "I can try to look into him if that helps."

"Thanks Jeno, I should get going." Mark packed his stuff before leaving jenos house. He drove to his own dorm since it was getting late. Mark had let Donghyuck know he was on his way but he didn't get a reply. Mark arrived shortly to his dorm. Once inside he dropped his stuff on the couch. He noticed Donghyuck sitting at the island table on his laptop doing probably homework. He seemed to have headphones on as well. Mark dropped his stuff and held Donghyuck's waist as he kissed his neck but Donghyuck shrugged him off.

Hurt, that's what mark looked at him with but the younger didn't do the same. Mark removed his headphones making Donghyuck look at him annoyed. "What's wrong with you?" Mark asked making Donghyuck scoff. "Wouldn't you like to know?"The younger rolled his eyes.

Mark clicked his tongue not liking the younger's attitude but he didn't want to fight so he just walked away. He went to his room getting some clothes before going in the bathroom and showering. Mark felt a bit frustrated and unfortunately his body seem to be effected as he kinda found Donghyuck hot and his boner gave that away. Mark groaned knowing he had to deal with this. While getting rid of it he  let out low moans that may have or not said Donghyuck's name.

When he finished he cleaned off and got out the shower. He changed into new underwear and shorts. He still felt hot from earlier so he didnt put on a shirt.  He left the bathroom dropping his stuff in his room before returning back to the kitchen seeing Donghyuck hadn't moved an inch. Mark sighed he didn't want to be this way with him. "Donghyuck" mark said but was met with silence. "Donghyuck" nothing changed. "Lee Donghyuck." Mark spoke and even Donghyuck felt a bit of chills. "What?" Donghyuck asked annoyed which was starting to make mark upset. "What? You're ignoring me that's what. Ignoring your boyfriend." Mark said pulling Donghyuck to stand up and look at him.

Donghyuck felt a little weak seeing mark shirtless but stood his ground. "I didn't realize you were still my boyfriend." Donghyuck kinda regretted that seeing marks face flash with hurt then go cold. He cornered Donghyuck to the island table. "I don't know what's your problem but you're seriously making me  angry...what does that even fucking mean!" Mark exclaimed. "I meant what I said." Donghyuck shrugged making mark chuckle dryly. "I'm sick of his attitude! Let me know when you fix it." Mark yelled walking off. "Yea go ahead and sneak off!"