Fighting battles:12

"He did what?" Jeno said this time. Jaemin immediately went to Instagram and seeing marks story he knew Donghyuck wasn't lying but the situation felt weird because mark was just so excited earlier why would he go to Yuta. "Let him lay down in the guest room." Jeno suggested. Jaemin nodded taking the younger to the room. Jaemin also gave him some clothes to change into. Jaemin turned around for Donghyuck to change. When the older finished Jaemin told him to lay down so Donghyuck did so. "Cuddles make everything better!" Jaemin exclaimed trying to lift the mood.

He hopped next the older hugging him. Donghyuck nodded and closed his eyes. Jaemin frowned as he expected at least a smile from the younger. "T-Thank you for letting me stay here Jaemin." Donghyuck voiced and Jaemin shushed. "It's nothing hyung. We'll figure this all out." Jaemin said rocking the older.
Eventually the older  Fell asleep so Jaemin removed himself from him and left the bedroom and joined Jeno on the couch.

"Why the fuck would mark do that?" Jaemin said. "Jaemin." Jeno warned. "What? He seriously hurt Donghyuck." Jaemin crossed his arms. "Mark wouldn't do this to Donghyuck we were just shopping for him earlier." Jeno shook his head and Jaemin started to calm down a bit. "Have you tried calling him?" Jaemin asked. "Yeah no answer." Jeno said. "Well wasn't Doyoung hyung in the picture? Just call him." Jaemin suggested.

"You're right...let me do that." Jeno typed the olders number in his phone and called him. The lines rung for a bit until it eventually answered. "Jeno-ssi...what's up?" Doyoung said through the phone. "Hey hyung? Can you give the phone to mark?" Jeno asked. Doyoung let out a noise of confusion.

"Mark? He's not with me." Doyoung stated. Jeno decided to put the phone on speaker for Jaemin to hear. "What do you mean he's not with you? Did he leave?" Jeno asked. "He was never with me I'm confused." Doyoung said. "But the picture he posted on Instagram you're in it." Jeno stated. "Oh yeah but that was earlier at school, Yuta was taking a picture of us all and we just got close together...I'm sure he got the picture from Yuta but what's going on is he not answering?" Doyoung asked.

Now this made more sense to Jeno. Though he wasn't sure how the picture got posted he knew it had Yuta behind it. As for mark he would have assume duty calls. Funny enough on the news Spider-Man was playing but not something that was expected, something that quite literally made Jeno worried. "Hyung I'll call you back." Jeno hung up. "Eh someone as strong as Spider-Man?" Jaemin said reading the title of the video.

It could be seen a news reporter recording a fight between the duo and there was the scene of mark or essentially Spider-Man being choked out until cops came. Jeno wasn't sure if mark was awake or not but the video was making him sick. "That's marks dad right?" Jaemin asked but Jeno didn't say anything as he was glued to the screen. Suddenly seeing marks dad give a thumbs up made him relived but he couldn't help the feeling of throw up come up as he let it go on floor.

"Jeno!"

When mark left the dorms his heart felt heavy. He had to hope the younger wouldn't be too upset with him. He wished he could've at least wrote something to tell the younger he couldn't make it. But he sense we're strong and he knew this was something bad. Swinging through the city he noticed people running. Hopping to the ground. He ran frantically. "What's happening?!" He asked but everyone screamed as they ran.

He felt the ground rumble as an explosion happened making him fling backwards. "What the fuck?" He whispered to himself. Seeing a man suited up wasn't what he was expecting but nevertheless got ready to fight. "Oh if it isn't Spider-Man...." The man walked up closer to mark. "Why are you doing this?" Mark questioned, voice strong. "You people deserve to be under my power!" The man yelled.

"Why's that? Who died and made you king?" Mark asked making the guy angry and go for a punch that mark dodged. "You're a bit slow..I'll let you try again if you tell me who you are and what's your deal" mark kept his voice confident and a bit deeper then usual to not have his identity shown.