Back to normal:9

As they walked to the dining hall you could also see the kitchen and Donghyuck saw a man's back who was grabbing drinks. When he turned around he was surprised to see the cop from that scary night. Mark knew he knew too. "You guys made it! Please sit!" He exclaimed and the two did as told and Minseo and mr.Lee sat on the other side of the two.

"Before we start eating Mr.Lee are you perhaps the cop from the cafe?" Donghyuck questioned shyly and Minseo raised her eyebrow. Mr.lee smiled and said "I am, I had learned that night you were a friend of mark when you told me where you lived and I wanted to know how you  were holding up" Donghyuck nodded and smiled. "Well I'm grateful and thank you for the invite." Donghyuck said.

"No need to thank me just eat." He smiled and Donghyuck nodded and took a bite of the food. He loved the food he was just as good as his own parents. "This is delicious sir" Donghyuck said. Marks dad chuckled and thanked the younger. "So how are you holding up kiddo?" Mr.Lee asked.

"Doing better I suppose..I've been seeing the councilor and it's helped me a lot. I think I'll be fine to go to work and school this week." Donghyuck said which was news to mark. He turned to the younger in shock. "Really? That's really good Hyuck" mark said and patted his head and the younger blush.

Mark liked how quickly his family got comfortable with the younger and how Donghyuck got comfortable with them, this really would be a fond memory for mark. Donghyuck looked around the table. "So will Mrs.Lee not be joining us for dinner?" Donghyuck questioned. Donghyuck could clearly see how the atmosphere went stiff.

"Oh Hyuck my mom passed away 5 years ago" mark said with a frown and Donghyuck felt so bad for bringing it up. Donghyuck bowed. "Oh I'm so sorry I really didn't know, I shouldn't have said anything that was rude of m-" Donghyuck rambled on but mark cut him off.

"Donghyuck it's fine. I didn't tell you thats my fault" mark smiled as he noticed how Donghyuck's eyes went glassy and mark knew he felt really bad. Donghyuck still mumbled a sorry to the two across from him but they just shook their head and dismissed him.

They were able to get passed that atmosphere and transfer into a light one which Donghyuck was thankful for that as he felt bad.

As the night got later and they had drunk a bit of wine marks dad suggested they stay for the night and they could sleep in marks old room. They agreed and they had said goodnight to marks  dad and sister before going upstairs. As they arrived to marks room Donghyuck had notice the pictures with mark with an older women which he guessed was his mom.

Donghyuck grabbed on marks sleeve which caused mark to turn to him. "I'm sorry Hyung..." mark saw the younger's glassy eyes again. Mark put his Hands on the younger's shoulders and gave it a comforting squeeze. "Donghyuck...I told you it's alright." Mark frowned as he saw a tear fall from the younger's eyes.

"B-But you said 5 years ago which meant you were 15..you were only a baby" Donghyuck said with more tears falling. Mark just hugged the younger and guess he got emotional after drinking. "I know Hyuck and im coping with it." Mark said with a few tears of his own falling. 

When Donghyuck's tears stopped mark looked at his face. "I'm fine Donghyuck okay? So don't cry.." mark smiled. Donghyuck nodded and blushed as mark wiped his tears. "Let's get changed okay?" Mark said and Donghyuck nodded again. Mark found some clothes for the both of them to sleep in. Mark had got them both shorts and random shirts.

"I'll change in the bathroom since I have to take my make up off" Donghyuck let him know before leaving. When Donghyuck came back mark was already  changed and laying in bed. Donghyuck turned off the side lamp and jumped on the bed to cling onto the older. Mark of course didn't mind it and just let the younger do as he pleased. They went to sleep rather quickly but enjoying each other's presence.