Taking care of you:14

Donghyuck had ended up returning home Sunday noon. He felt nervous to coming into view with the older  but he knew it was better sooner than later. Donghyuck came into the house that seemed as if no one was here but when Jeno came out of Donghyuck's room Donghyuck flinched a bit. "Oh Hyuck? My bad I was sleeping in your room because mark was hogging the whole bed." Jeno apologized. "It's alright...how is he?" Donghyuck asked and Jeno knew what the younger was talking about.

"He's okay right now but I know tomorrow he'll be a wreck. We're actually planing something for his mom do you think you can skip classes tomorrow and get him and his family there?" Jeno asked. "Of course hyung....I know you knew her as well im sorry you guys lost her." Donghyuck pouted. "Thank you Donghyuck." Jeno said before leaving. Donghyuck didn't realize the anniversary was this close. He felt horrible for the older. Donghyuck went to marks door. He hesitated to open it but decided to do so. He went into the room seeing the older sleeping, his eyes puffy. Donghyuck's heart broke knowing he cried. Donghyuck kissed his forehead and watched how mark  stayed peacefully asleep. Donghyuck left the room.

After making mark breakfast He actually ended up leaving to the store to get groceries so he could make meals for what they were doing tomorrow.

When mark woke up he ate the breakfast but he had assumed it was Jeno who made it. "Since when can he cook good?" Mark shrugged as the food comforted him. As he retreated back to his room he felt his heart clench walking past Donghyuck's room. Mark kept
Himself in the room all day just watching tv and sleeping. He had no motivation to do anything other than that so that's what he did.

Mark was sleep when Donghyuck came back and started cooking in advance of tomorrow. Donghyuck learned marks mother used to always make a traditional korean meal when mark was down as when they lived in Canada it connected him to his korean heritage. So that's what donghyuck did. Preparing loads of sides and meat. He even cooked a bunch of rice manually, he was surprised mark slept through the whole thing.

Donghyuck ended up finishing not too late and so he put the food for tomorrow away and made a plate of food for mark and left it in front of his door and doing a small knock before going back to his room to get rest. Mark opened the door taking the food into his room. He hadn't realized Jeno was still here but he was thankful as he woke up starving. He ate until he was full which ultimately made him sleepy again. Mark was becoming sleepy as he checked his phone for the time. He closed his eyes as tears fell a bit.

"Happy anniversary mom." With that mark fell asleep

Donghyuck woke up the next morning heart heavy. He didn't know the olders mom but he felt his sadness. He went to the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day when he left the bathroom he was about to head to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast when he heard loud noises coming from marks room. Donghyuck hesitated to open the door but after hearing what sounded like something falling he opened the door. He saw how marks room looked a mess with how glass was on the floor from most likely a frame. Clothes litter everywhere. Even a punch in the wall that caused a dent. Donghyuck gasped seeing marks state as he cried into his hands on the bed. "Jeno please...call Donghyuck..I need him..."mark cried.

Donghyuck Rushed to him trying to avoid the glass shards on the floor. Donghyuck leaned marks head on to his stomach as he wrapped his arms around him. "I'm here hyung..I'm here...let it all out." After hearing the honey like voice mark cried harder as he tightly held onto Donghyuck even shaking slightly. Donghyuck notice how blood from marks hands and tears fell onto to his shirt but he didn't care, he only cared for how the older felt in the moment and this infront of him broke him. It was even worse that mark looked like he gotten beat up.

"He hurt her....he hurt her....." mark sobbed. "Mark...what are you talking about?" Donghyuck asked concerned. Mark didn't say anything though as he became choked up. Donghyuck didn't push him as he he comforted the older and whispered comforting words. Mark cried til he couldn't anymore. When the older stopped shaking Donghyuck pulled away to get a good look at mark. Donghyuck felt tears rise as he looked at marks state.