Care for you:8

Mark came into through the door and all he could smell was food. Mark didn't have any other classes today because he had to work so he was happy to eat before going to work. "Came just in time.."Donghyuck's mom chirped as they had just finished plating everything. Donghyuck and mark had sat opposite from his parents. "Wow this really looks so good...thank you" mark said gratefully before everyone started eating.

"So what major are you?" Mr.Lee asked. "Oh I'm in the music major...I rap and dance" mark said trying to not sound braggy "andddd he's been writing and composing since highschool! He also used my voice for one of his assignments! Play it for them hyung!" Donghyuck said excitedly. "Oh I don't know..-" mark was cut off by mr.Lee.

"We'd love to hear it." Mark just nodded and took out his phone. He went to a file where he kept the song and played it. He played  it until the first chorus was over. "That sounds like a song that'd be played on the radio.. I can't believe you made that and Hyuck really sounds so good." Mrs Lee praised the two. Mark was flattered and all he could say was thank you.

They continued eating peacefully with small conversations here and there. When mark finished he had excused himself to his room so he could get ready for work. Donghyuck took all the dishes and put it in the sink. "Will you guys be staying over longer?" Donghyuck asked. "As long as you want sweetie" Mrs.Lee said with a smile. Mark came back out in his uniform.

"I have to go now..thanks for the lunch I really enjoyed it" mark bowed. "Your welcome. Get back safely" Mrs.Lee said. Mark nodded and said goodbye to the other two males before leaving.

Luckily mark had a shift with Jeno and Johnny. Of course Johnny didn't know about him but Jeno was able to cover him when mark had an "emergency" mark had felt danger which had happened to be a building on fire but he was able to get everyone out safely. Some time later there was a robbery at a nearby store of course he took them down but he did receive a few punches.

Mark wasn't able to return back to work as it was already late at night and he was tired. Mark leaned on the cop car as his dad put the robbers in the back seat. His dad stood next to him when he finished. "You look tired." His dad said. "I am tired those bitches hit me hard." Mark groaned as he knew he'd probably form bruises soon. "You ever thought about stop putting yourself in these dangerous situations?" His dad asked.

"And let you do it by yourself? No thanks I leastI have the power to help you" mark said and his dad just sighed heavily. "Well how is that boy doing?" His dad suddenly asked which confused mark. "Boy? Oh you mean Donghyuck..he's getting better he started to talk to our Councilors but he doesn't like being alone so his parent at our dorm with him....speaking of which I should probably get back his parents are probably wondering where I am." Mark said.

"You met his parents? Perhaps you guys are close..you should invite him for dinner this Friday. It'd be nice to check up on him, he was very shaken up that day." Marks dad suggested. Mark actually liked the idea of his dad meeting Donghyuck. Mark had lost his mom 5 years ago due to the fact she was looking for him on
One of the nights he was out being Spider-Man and she got hit by a car. For a long time he blamed himself but after some therapy for awhile he came to peace with it because at least he saw his mom right before she died as she was in critical condition she was still able to say "I love you" back and even though mark kept saying it's his fault she reassured him it wasn't, but that didn't mean he had some hard days dealing with it still.

So now when his family got along with the ones  he liked it meant a lot to him and he had  as well hoped his family would like Donghyuck even though he knew they would. Mark really liked Donghyuck so he'd hope to make him his soon.