New things:4

They arrived at the Cafe and was greeted by Mrs.suh. "Hey can we get the usual breakfast we always get" mark said already pulling out the cash for their meal as he already knew the price. Mrs.suh gave a thumbs up and took Mark's money. Mark sat at a table with Donghyuck.

They got their drinks first which was an americano for them both. "Hows the new song coming up?" Donghyuck asked after remembering the new project mark had to come up with for his composing class. Mark let out an airy laugh. "Be happy you don't take composing class, the beat she gave us is so hard and I can't seem to find the perfect singer for it." Mark sighed in frustration.

"Well if I can be any help let me know." Donghyuck said with a smile. Mark gasped. "How didn't I think of you.." mark whispered and starting digging in his bag and leaving the younger confused. Mark pulled out a piece of paper. "Sing these few lines."mark said and handed him the paper. Donghyuck sung the lines and even put a bit of flavor since he didn't know what the instrumental would sound like.

Mark sat back surprised. "How did this take me so long to figure out....my roommate is literally s singing angel." Mark unintentionally complimented and it made Donghyuck blushed. "You want to use my voice for your project?" Donghyuck asked shyly. "If you wouldn't mind? It would really save me." Mark pleaded and how could Donghyuck say no?

Donghyuck nodded and mark cheered. The food was brought and they ate happily in their own little atmosphere.

Mark ended up missing his last class as a crime occurred and mark had ran out of campus to go help. Since he already missed class he spent the rest of the day stopping other crimes and was going to continue but his dad had told him to take a break and just go home.

Mark did just that. He changed out of his clothes  in the car before going inside his dorm. He took a shower before getting comfortable on his bed . Mark brought out his guitar and played it while singing a song. His door was already opened so when he saw Donghyuck walk in he wasn't surprise

"This is my first time hearing you sing...I wish I could play the guitar like you." Donghyuck whined in a pout and that caused mark to stop playing and look at the younger. "Get comfortable and I can help you right now." Mark said as he laid the guitar on the bed.

Donghyuck nodded and went to his room to grab clothes and went to the bathroom. In the meantime mark turned on his tv to the news to see if they saw him fighting and of course they did. Mark loved the attention he got but sometimes wish the spider never bit him so he could just be normal.

The news caught many clips of spider man today and it's weird because mark didn't even notice them the whole time. Mark was in deep thought when he heard a groan and that brought his attention to the younger male entering the room. "Gosh when will people shut up about spider man...literally that's all Johnny was talking about today." Donghyuck said with a frown as he sat on the bed.

"What can I do to make you like Spider-Man?" Mark asked. "Nothing I don't want to like him ever again." Donghyuck said seriously and mark left it alone and handed him his guitar before turning off his tv. "I'm gonna teach you a few things.." mark informed before going being Donghyuck. The sudden closeness caught Donghyuck off guard and made his heart sped up.

Mark had haechans back glued to his chest as he had his arms around Donghyuck's and guiding them on the guitar. Mark was also affected by the closeness but he chose to play it off like he wasn't since he saw how the younger was getting flustered and distracted.

"Okay so put your finger on the this cord." Mark said while guiding Donghyuck's hand. Donghyuck felt like he'd explode if he didn't stop this right now. He's whole face was red and his ears were too. Mark moved his hand gently on the string and then heard a note.