𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙧

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

YOU AND UZUI STOOD IN FRONT of each other in complete silence. He was still trying to process how you hid this from him or how did you even managed to kill a demon without a breathing style. Plus, what was that creature around you?

His patience started to run thin as he waited for you to explain, "So, aren't you going to tell me the reason? And what is this thing around you?" He asked while crossing his arms. You sighed as you looked up at the sky, "Just to let you know, I don't care about what you think of me after I tell you the truth." You stated, your cold green eyes looking directly at his fuchsia ones.

"Why do you think I'm neglected by my clan? Or even not trying to apply for the demon slayer test?"

As you asked this, Uzui found himself unable to answer as he kept on just staring at you. You let out a small chuckle since you knew he would never be able to answer, "Easy, because I have no breathing style like you or anyone in the clan which made hate the demon slayer corps with all my heart. I only use my physical power and weapons who are kept in my inventory." You said with venom as you pointed at you worm servant.

Tengen blinked then frowned, "Then why are you fighting demons if you hate the existence of demon slayers? You could just ignore them and kill just the ones attacking you." He questioned as he studied your expression that didn't even flinch. You did a money motion with your thumb and index finger, "Money, I'm doing this to take money from villagers that suffer from demons- exactly like this one." You said while giving him a teasing smirk.

Uzui's eyes twitched slightly at your bold and straightforward reply. He was about to protest when a man walked from behind you while calling, "Oi Y/N, you took longer than expected. You finished the demon?" Shiu made his way toward you and Tengen while hold a bag in his hand. The Sound Hashira raised an eyebrow at the man who was casually talking to you, "And who are you?" He asked while glaring at the black haired man.

"Just a friend of Y/N, that's all you need to know." After he replied to Tengen coldly.

"Why are you here, Shiu?" You spoke up.

Shiu turned to you and handed you the bag, "Your payment from the chief." You opened the bag and saw a lot of golden coins in there that probably would buy you so many things. You hummed and stuffed the bag in your inventory worm, "Good... You should probably go now, there's something I need to handle." As you instructed, Shiu understood what you meant and smirked, "Very well, until we meet again... Fushiguro Y/N." With that, the man took his leave to let you and Uzui continue your discussion.

"Who is that man you're meeting with, Y/N?! Explain everything to me! Why is he calling you by Fushiguro?" Your husband exclaimed, unable to hold his anger anymore. You were unfazed by his intimidation as you just let out another sigh, "What I'm doing is none of your business." You stated and was about to leave, but Uzui held your wrist which made you stop.

"Do you think it's alright for me to let my wife meet another man behind my back? It's unacceptable!"

"You know nothing about me!" You snapped at him, breaking your calm composure. You yanked your hand away from his to free yourself, "You don't know anything about me, nothing at all. I maybe your wife in front of people, but I have never accepted this marriage to begin with. All you know about me is that was married to another man and have a son, and now you know about this job." You said, returning to your cold self. Tengen only stared at you in shock as he was unable to say anything back to you.

"Don't get involved in my life..."

Was the only thing you said before you disappeared into the thin air, not even Uzui can hear your footsteps as they faded away. The white haired man stood there as he clenched his fist, "You can't give me orders, Y/N..." He thought as a confident smirk tugged on his lips, "If that's going to be a challenge, then I will accept it. I'm not going to stop until you approve of me as your husband." With determination, Uzui sets his new goal in life.

He was going to make you confess that you're his wife no matter what.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The next day, you decided to train for a little bit in the backyard of the Uzui household. You had the Playful Cloud and was using it for training your physical strength while Megumi was watching you, mentally cheering for you as he admired every single move you did with the weapon.

Inside the house though, Uzui had his wives gathered around him in his room to discuss a very important matter. He had his arms crossed as he closed his eyes with his head bowed. The three wives exchanged glances as they waited for their husband to speak up.

Suma and Makio gave a nod to Hinatsuru who was the one to speak first, "Tengen sama, what's the urgent matter? We are so worried." She asked as concern was evident in her voice. Tengen suddenly opened his eyes and looked at them, making his wives flinch as he stared at them all, "My flamboyant wives, I'm concerned about Y/N." He stated which made the three women look at him with puzzlement.

Makio raised an eyebrow at mention of your name, "What about her? Is she not alright?" She asked as the other two nodded in agreement. Tangen let out a sighed, "She is very distant from us and I want her to get more involved with us. Try to invite her to your shopping times and so on while I try to interact with her in... well more husband-like activities." He suggested and both Hinatsuru and Makio seemed to agree, but Suma was hesitant a bit. She slowly raised her hand up as she trembled slightly, "B-But Y/N san is s-scary, Tengen sama." Tengen chuckled as he knew that Suma was scared of approaching you.

"Don't worry, both Hinatsuru and Makio are with you." He assured, flashing her a smile. Makio smiled as well, feeling excited that she was going to spend time with her idol while Hinatsuru calmly nodded as she had no problem.

"Alright girls, let's get Y/N to be an official member of the Uzui family!"