𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀 1

☆彡𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙁 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀彡☆

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 1
𝙏𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙮 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

EVERYTHING WAS QUIET after the explosion stopped thanks to Nezuko, Tanjiro's sister. Nobody dared to move for a few moments, but after a couple of minutes, they seemed to regain consciousness.

Tanjiro managed to help his friends heal with the help of his sister's power that removed the demon's blood art. The three wives helped each other to cover Uzui's injuries, although there was a lot of crying from Suma and screaming from Makio. That was before Nezuko removed the poison from him of course.

However, none of them noticed the little boy looking for his mother among the debris in hopes he finds you somewhere. However, he couldn't find you anywhere.

"Mama! Can you hear me?" Megumi called loudly, hoping you would reply to him, but it was eerily quiet. Suddenly, someone placed their hand on his shoulder, giving him a little fright. He looked up and saw that it was none other than Hinatsuru, kneeling down beside him.

She smiled, "Let's look for Y/N together, the others will follow us later." She gently said and Megumi nodded. Hinatsuru stood up and looked around, trying to figure out where to start. However, a loud screech caught their attention.

They both of them looked up and saw Nue, your sparrowhawk. Nue flew in front of Megumi and grabbed his yukata by his claws, letting out a screech, "Nue knows where mama is! Let's follow him!" Megumi exclaimed with hope bubbling up in his chest. Nue flew away and Megumi chased after him with Hinatsuru following suit.

After a few minutes of running, they could see you lying on the ground. Megumi felt glad that he found you and ran faster to reach you while Hinatsuru slowed her pace. Upon arriving to you, your son kneeled beside you, "Mama? Open your eyes, it's over." He said, placing his hands on your stomach and shaking you lightly. However, he felt that your shirt is dampened and pulled his hands away only to see the red substance on them.

His eyes widened and he started to shake you more violently, "Mama wake up! It's not the time for jokes!" He exclaimed loudly, tears rolling down his cheeks. Hinatsuru approached him and tried to pull him away from you, "Megumi, please calm do-..." She was cut off when Megumi pushed her away and held into you tightly.

"No! I want her to wake up!"

Hinatsuru found herself unable to do anything as tears of her own willed up her eyes. Nue as will landed beside Megumi and lowered his head down, knowing that his owner was long gone.