𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

☆彡𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙁 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘽𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙖𝙬 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

YOU FORCED YOUR EYES OPEN to find yourself in a wild field. The place looked familiar yet not, you have seen it somewhere. Was it a place you visited in the past?

"Am I... dead?" You mumbled to yourself, trying to move forward, but two arms wrapped around your shoulders which made you freeze. Only one person can do this... he is the only one that used to hold you whenever you weren't paying attention.

"H/N..."

"Hello my darling."

It was him... you can never mistake this voice, the voice you missed so much. You turned your head around to get a good look at him, "It's really you, but I thought you died." You spoke up, fully turning around and placing your hand on his cheek. Your late husband chuckled and placed his forehead on yours, "I miss you so much." He mumbled, closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths. His arms were around your waist as he pulled you closer, cherishing this moment with you.

You took this opportunity to study his pretty features that you loved to see everyday. He looks just like how he was before he died, young and handsome. His eyes, hair, his soft expression, they all reminded you of Megumi... They both looked alike so much.

Letting out a sigh, you closed your green eyes slowly, "I miss you too. My life is a hell without you, but we can be together now and nothing will tear us apart." You said in a hushed voice, thinking that talking loudly would ruin the moment. H/N let out deep sigh, "As much as I want you to stay, I can't just let you." When he said that, your eyes snapped open. You pulled away slightly to look up at him, "What are you talking about?" You asked, giving him a confused look. H/N smiled sadly at you...

"You still have too much to fight for and a family waiting for you... Also don't forget our promise, you have to keep our son safe, remember?"

You couldn't say anything and just remained quiet. He was right, you have promised him that you will make sure Megumi is kept safe. You sighed and looked down to not to show him your sadness. H/N smiled sadly and lifted your head up by your chin, "You're a tough and strong woman, Y/N. I'm glad you were my wife, but your time is still far away. When the time comes, both of us will be happy and maybe in our next lives, we will get to live a normal life." You just nodded and didn't say anything to reply.