𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

THE MAN KNOWN AS SANEMI looked at you with surprise as you smirked at him mischievously. He was shocked that a mere woman like you dared to challenge him, the Wind Hashira!

He glared at you sharply as a vein appeared on his face, "Are you challenging me?" He asked angrily while you just let out a single laugh. You shrugged your shoulders in mockery, "No, I didn't challenge you..." The smile on your face suddenly changed in an evil smirk, "because I know you're a coward." That was the last straw, Sanemi was about to explode in anger when he saw the teasing look you have.

He growled and pulled his sword out, pointing it at you, "Alright then! Let's see who will win!" He said as your smirk got bigger.

"Before you two start your spar, you need to use wooden swords. I don't want you to hurt my wife." Tengen stated as he crossed his arms, feeling displeased that you were going to fight Shinazugawa. However, he was aware that he will never change your mind no matter what he says. Your gaze turned to Tengen, "Where's the fun in that? I want to fight with real weapons." You stated which made the Hashiras look at you in shock.

"Let's begin then-..."

You cut Sanemi off when you raised your hand to shush him, "I need to change first, I have dignity to keep." You stated as everyone sweatdropped at you. Shinobu had on a stiffened smile as she walked toward you, "Please follow me, I have spare demon slayer uniforms in the butterfly estate." She said as she extended her hand for you to follow her. Even though you hate the demon slayer uniform, you have to wear it for now since you don't want your breast or your butt to be exposed.

You nodded and turned to Megumi who was playing with his dogs along with Muichiro, "Don't make a fuss Megumi." The little boy looked at you and gave you a thumb up. With that, you left with Shinobu to the butterfly estate, completely ignoring the look of concern Uzui gave you.

Once you both arrived there, she took you to a room where you can change your clothes. Shinobu gestured toward the big chest that was placed in the room, "You can pick any uniform you want, I will be off now." You didn't say anything as she left and closed the door behind her. The room was eerily quiet as you listened to her fading footsteps just to make sure she won't return. When you made sure everything was fine, you started to gag so you can get your worm inventory out of your body.

You threw up a small ball in your hands while trying to take in deep breaths. A smirk appeared on your lips, "Now which weapon should I use?" You questioned no one as the worm started to get bigger.

"I know what I can use against that egotistical jerk."

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Everyone was outside, waiting for you to finish wearing your uniform so you can start your spar with Sanemi.

Megumi was with Muichiro and Mitsuri, Obanai was standing not far away since he wanted to see Mitsuri with a child. The Love Hashira was mentally squealing as she watched you and Muichiro playing with the two puppies, "Ehhh! You look so cute playing with the puppies, Megumi!" She exclaimed with a blush on her face.

Megumi nodded as he petted Shiro's head, "Mhm, my mama got them for me and helped me name them." He stated with a monotonous voice. Muichiro blinked a few times as a question popped in his head, "Do you like animals?... I forgot your name." He asked as he tried to recall the boy's name. Your son looked at Muichiro in confusion as to why was he forgetting his name, but he never questioned it and decided to answer anyway.

"I like animals. I like dogs, birds, bunnies, and snakes." Megumi replied which made Mitsuri perk up in delight. "You like snakes? I know where to find a tamed one!" She quickly picked Megumi up and went to Iguro, both Kuro and Shiro following after him. Obanai noticed Mitsuri coming his way and mentally freaked out.

"Obanai san!" The pink haired girl called with excitement, "Can you show Kaburamaru to Megumi? He likes snakes!" Obanai found himself unable to refuse such a request from his crush, "I don't... mind..." He quietly said as a white snake moved toward Megumi. The boy looked at the Serpent Hashira, "Can I pat it?" He politely asked and Obanai nodded.

"Go ahead, kid."

Megumi gently placed his hand on Kaburamaru's head and slowly petted it, stars of admiration formed around him. Both Obanai and Mitsuri stared at the little boy interacting with the snake.

Meanwhile with Uzui...

He was standing with his close friend, Kyojuro as they both were looking at Megumi with their two fellow Hashiras.

"Tell me Uzui san, what happened to Y/N's previous husband?" Kyojuro spoke up his question. Tengen thought for a moment as he tried to remember what your father told him, "Well, her father told me that her husband has died due to a demon attack and Y/N managed to kill it to save her son." He explained simply.

The smile on Kyojuro was replaced with a slight frown, "I see... This is really unfortunate, but I could see that she a very caring mother even though she doesn't show it!" He said loudly as his bright smile returned. Just then, Sanemi came and he was pissed off and tired of waiting, "Oi, where is your wife? She is taking long!" He angrily exclaimed while glaring at Tengen.

He was about to reply to him when he heard footsteps approaching them, "No need to yell, I'm here." Sanemi, Kyojuro, and Tengen looked at the source of the sound and saw you walking toward them with the Playful Cloud in your hand. Tengen found you really attractive when you wore the demon slayer uniform that he blushed lightly.

 Tengen found you really attractive when you wore the demon slayer uniform that he blushed lightly

[THIS IS HOW YOUR UNIFORM AND WEAPON LOOK, IGNORE THE WORM. YOU CAN CHANGE IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.]

A smirk tugged on your lips as you lazily point your weapon at Sanemi, "Come on, No-eyebrows, I will show you how I slay demons." You stated as excitement filled your body. The rest of the Hashiras and Megumi stood aside to watch the upcoming battle...

Sanemi VS Y/N!