𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

☆彡𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙁 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙?

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT and you knew that this fight wasn't going to end so soon. Your eyes widen when the demon quickly regenerated his legs again as if the poison didn't effect him.

"Dammit! He's already neutralized the poison!" You and Tengen shared the same thoughts. Gyutaro chuckled evilly with one eye closed, "Man, that sure packed a punch! This poison, I mean!" You noticed that he was about to use his Blood Demon Art to strike both Tanjiro and Uzui. With a quick movement, you pulled the chain out of your warm inventory and threw it toward the burgundy haired boy, pulling him away just in time before he gets killed.

Uzui stood there, watching the slashes the demon created, "Don't just stand there and do something!" You called which snapped Uzui out of his trance.

"Right..." He held his swords in front to attack next, "Sound Breathing: Fourth Form: Constant Resounding Slashes!" With that, he swang his swords around to keep the blood slashes away from him. However, you noticed something even Uzui didn't realize... There was movements beyond the hurricane of blood and explosives, "He is moving!" You thought, trying to figure out where he went. This was one of the advantages of being a none-breathing style user.

All of your senses has developed greatly that you can notice the slightest of things in your surroundings. One of them was having keen eyes that can spot movements through dust or anything...

Once Uzui stopped, your guess was confirmed, the demon was gone. Your green eyes moved around while you pulled out your broadsword, trying to spot Gyutaro anywhere. Obi sashes dashed at you three and started to fight them, "He is hiding somewhere... That thing is thinking of something that will take us off gaurd which might be..." Your eyes widened in realization as you looked up at the house where Hinatsuru stood, "He will go to Hinatsuru!" You added, slicing an obi before it attacked you.

And just as you thought, Gyutaro appeared right beside Hinatsuru and grabbed her face.

"Leave her alone!" Uzui screamed with fear and anger mixed on his face. Tanjiro on the other hand was trying to move and save her, but he was still struggling with the sashes and suffering from his injuries.

It was up to you.

You gritted your teeth as you ran fast to the rooftop. Luckily, you made it up there and sliced the demon's hands, taking Hinatsuru away and shielding her behind you. Gyutaro stared at his lost hands with shock while you smirked, "Serves you right." You sarcastically said, pissing the upper moon off. He glared at you while growling, "I had enough of you..." He said and launched toward you to strike, "You're going down!" He added, swinging his scythe down at you.

"Not without a fight!"

Raising your sword, you blocked the attacks as best as you to protect Hinatsuru since she was still sick. You held his scythe with your sword to hold him back, "Dammit! The pressure is too much, I may not be able to hold him back for long." You thought, using all of yout physical strength to fight. Just then, Uzui ran toward the demon with his sword ready to cut Gyutaro's head.

"Do not touch my wives!" As he exclaimed, he brought his sword to the demon's neck. You pulled your sword back and aimed for his neck as well. However, Gyutaro managed to hold both of your swords by his scythes, making what look like a flesh to seal your swords in place, "I can't remove my sword out!" You thought as you tried your hardest to pull the sword away.

Uzui used his other sword to cut the head, using the opportunity of the demon being held by your swords. However, Gyutaro turned his head 180⁰ degree and held Tengen's second sword with his mouth and using his blood demon art again.

"Y/N, hold on!" Uzui screamed at you to prepare for the wave of slashes.

You tsk-ed and pinned your feet to the ground, but you were surprised when Uzui threw himself along with the demon down the rooftop away from you and Hinatsuru. You stare down and narrowed your eyes, "You're not fighting him alone." With that, you jumped after them to join the fight.

You saw Uzui jumping back which gave you the chance to send a strong kick to Gyutaro's face. You didn't waste time and continued to attack with your sword, "Tengen, let's exchange attacks!" You instructed, blocking one of the scythes.

"You think you can defeat me? Think again!" The demon said, sending a blood slash to you.

An insane smirk tugged on your lips, "I don't think so... I'm sure of it!" You taunted, prevented the slashes from injuring you badly, but you did get a few injuries here and there. Tengen shortly joined you, helping you to fight Upper Moon six.

You both were doing just great, but an obi made its way to attack you, taking you off guard. You moved quickly and cut the obi, but that costed you too much. Gyutaro appeared right in front of you and slashed you across the stomch and stabbing your side.

You spat out blood as you glared at him, trying to use what you have of energy to attack. Gyutaro smirked at you, "You're mistaken." Saying that, he gave you a powerful kick, sending you to the nearby house and crushing into it.

"Y/N!"

That was the last thing you heard before everything turned black... Was this the end? Are you going to die like this? What about Megumi? Is he going to be okay without you? No, you can't give up like that. You still have a lot to fight for and to see... But, your body refuses to respond to you. It just wouldn't move... "No no no! I need to fight! I need to regain my power, come on you stupid body!" You tried again to move, but your body still refused to.

"Am I already dead?"

That thought scared you... This can't be possible right? You can't just give up like that!

"You can do it, Y/N. I believe in you."

That voice... It can't possibly be... but he died long time ago. Where was the voice coming from? Suddenly, there was a blinding light coming out of nowhere and there was that voice again...

"It's been so long, dear."