𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

THE THREE CO-WIVES MADE their way to the backyard where you and Megumi were. Today, the three of them decided to take you out for shopping so you can get along with them a bit.

As they approached the backyard, they saw Megumi watching you as you trained. They stood in place with shock on their faces. You were training with your Playful Cloud as you had the top part of your yukata down and a black cloth covering your chest. You upper half was exposed to the air and they could see how muscular you're, in feminine way of course. Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma watched you with amusement as you swang the weapon swiftly.

Hinatsuru shook her head when she saw you approaching them, you apparently finished your training. She quickly snapped the other two back to reality, "Come on you two, she is coming." She whispered and both Makio and Suma nodded. Once you reached the engawa where Megumi sat, you raised an eyebrow at your three co-wives, "What's the matter?" You said as you eyed them suspiciously. The three smiled at you and Makio spoke up, "We want you to join us for shopping, Y/N san!" She exclaimed in excitement which didn't ease your suspicion at all.

You gave them a deadpanned look and crossed your arms, "Why? There has to be a reason." You stated, making the three women exchange glances. Hinatsuru sighed and offered you a small smile, "It's just we want to spend more time with you and... well... get along." She said honestly, placing her hand on her chest. Suma nodded a few times rapidly, "Yes yes! A-And Gumi-chan can come too if you want!" She stuttered with a nervous smile.

Megumi turned around and glared as Suma, "My name is Megumi, not Gumi." He corrected which made you four look at him. You pondered the thought of going out with the three. They tried to talk to you more than once in the past six months, but you were never interested in their conversations. They're trying a new method clearly.

You sighed and closed your eyes, " I will wash myself first. Dumbling, you wait with them." You stated and proceeded to walk inside toward the bathroom. The three women smiled and giggled in delight, feeling happy that you're going to join them fir the first time. Meanwhile, Megumi huffed and crossed his arms, displeased that he had to wait for you.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

The five of you walked through the market place. It was pretty crowded, so you all have to stick to each other. Megumi was holding into your black kimono so he won't get lost. Truth to be told, he was scared of letting you go. That's why he was holding into your kimono so tightly.