𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
"𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪!"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

TENGEN WAS HORRIBLY beaten up after the fetal mistake he had done. Shinobu was kind enough to treat the bruises you put on his face. Himejima managed to pull you away just in time before you destroy his face while Sanemi and Rengoku took Tengen away with Shinobu following after him.

Right now, you were standing in front of Uzui who was getting his face treated while you were holding Megumi in your arms, glaring daggers at Tengen. Shinobu smiled in apologetic manner, finishing tending the Sound Hashira's injuries, "Ara ara, you give him a lot of beating, Y/N san." She said and you just rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"That's what he gets for teaching my son an inappropriate word." You said coldly with venom in your tone while your glare made Uzui shiver in fear. To get your attention, Megumi place his hand on your cheek and turned your head to face him, "Is that word bad, mama?" He asked with an imaginary question mark floating above his head.

You nodded your head, "Yes and don't you ever say it, ever." You stated, emphasizing on the word 'ever' and the little boy nodded. Tengen let out a low whine, "That was really unflamboyant of you, Y/N! I didn't mean to say it in front of him!" He exclaimed, but all you did was just rolling your eyes and turned around to leave, "I'm heading home." You stated and left the room.

Tengen blinked a few times before chasing after you, "Oi! Wait for me Y/N!"

Shinobu stood there while sweatdropping, "Ara ara, what a strange couple."

-TIME SKIP-

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, TENGEN SAMA?!"

The three wives exclaimed when they saw their beaten up husband. The male just sighed and didn't utter a word, "Tengen sama, who hit you like this?" Suma said while tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Mama hit him." Megumi who was still in your arms spoke up, earning the three wives' attention. For the first time, Makio glared at you in anger, "Why did you do that to him? I really didn't expect this from you!" She exclaimed which earned her a dark look from you while Shiro and Kuro growled at her.

"What would you do if your son learned a bad word from him, hm?"

Makio shivered in fear of your dark voice and didn't say anything back to you. Hinatsuru sighed and shook her head, "Then I won't blame you for beating him." She declared, agreeing with you. Suma let out a loud gasp, "B-But she shouldn't beat him l-like this!" She stuttered.