Prologue

Barging into the building, a tall white-haired man made his appearance before the higher-ups.

"Gojo, what is the meaning of this?" A higher-up angrily questioned his appearance.

Satoru remained a blank expression as he kept his head low, his uniform stained with blood. The blood that was not his, but hers and their unborn twins.

"I killed them as you old geezers requested," He growled.

"Geezers?!" One gasped from his lack of respect.

While the room began filling up with murmurs of their opinions and surprise that Gojo Satoru had taken orders to kill his lover and unborn babies, Gojo remained unfazed.

"Very well," Another stated, "since you, Gojo Satoru, successfully completed your task, we hereby lift your punishment--"

"Tell me," Gojo finally snaps, lifting his head, "who decided to put all of you as Jujustu's higher-ups?"

The murmur stopped. Flooding the room with disapproving silence. But before anyone could argue back, Gojo continued his statement.

"All of you old geezers are nothing but full of shit. First, it was to kill a cursed kid, then another, and now?!"

Gojo was starting to crack. His eyes swelled up with tears as he recalled that moment from behind his sunglasses.

That moment of despair and anger as he helplessly cradled her body...

"Y/n was pregnant, God, fucking damn it!" He tightly balled up his fists to the point where they turned white.

"She was pregnant with a curse, Gojo," A higher-up corrected him. "A Special Grade curse." 

"If that curse was born and inherited Limitless, Six Eyes, and Timeless, not even you, Gojo, can stop it. Therefore, killing them had to be done."

"Don't call my kids that," Gojo lashed out. "And this is all bullshit! There are plenty of other options, such as abortion?! Or even teaching the kids better?! Times have changed, you old hags."

"That is enough, Satoru."

"No. Let me remind you this," He lifted up his sunglasses, revealing his bright blue eyes. "While the rest of us sorcerers risk our lives protecting others, you higher-ups sit your fat asses here doing nothing, making up idiotic rules."

"Gojo Satoru, we will not tolerate this kind of behavior!" A higher-up finally snapped back.

However, it didn't stop there. Gojo brought up two fingers, intertwining them together as his cursed energy grew violently.

"Because of that, I'll show you the same pain Y/n had to go through. But worse." He mumbled the last part.

But before Gojo could cause further trouble, he was immediately stopped by his students.

"Sensei! You fucking idiot!" Megumi frantically shouted as he barged in with Yuta beside him. "Don't you fucking dare do anything reckless!"

As the two rushed beside him, Gojo's cold glare stopped them.

"Leave. I don't want you kids caught up in this kind of business."

"What are you planning to do?" Megumi frowned.

"I'm going to kill them."

Megumi and Yuta widened their eyes while the higher-ups shouted and argued.

"Even if you do, that's not going to bring her back," Yuta admitted. "You'll only bring back her cursed spirit. Then what would Y/n sensei think about this?"

"Even in Heaven or on Earth, promise me, Satoru, that you won't... No matter what, my love..."