Chapter 6

When we arrived at the school, the first person we broke the news to was Megumi.

And by that, Gojo barged into the boy's dorm and congratulated him for being an older sibling.

Megumi immediately acknowledged what Gojo meant and a gentle smile formed across his face.

"Sorry to break it to you Y/n san, but now you'll have to watch over two kids," He glanced over at Gojo.

"I know," I chuckled when suddenly Itadori and Nobara barged in.

"L/n sensei's pregnant?!" Itadori and Nobara shouted in unison, alarming the second years to hear the news too.

While the students cheered and congratulated me, Gojo was pouting in the back.

"What about me? I'm the one who--"

"Satoru," I turned to him, "you don't have to go into detail."

"Seriously, that's disgusting," Nobara wrinkled her nose.

Our next destination was Yaga.

Yaga didn't seem as shocked, but he nodded.

"You've both grown a lot since. But who knew teaming you two up caused a spark. Especially when it comes from you."

Yaga had a brow raised at me but I refused to look directly at him.

"Well... Gojo's something." I glanced at my husband who smiled idiotically at me before we headed to our next stop.

Entering Shoko's medical room, she was pouring a drink with Nanami sitting across from her desk.

"Y/n! Care to drink with us?" Shoko tiredly smiled at me.

I shook my head, "As much as I love to, I can't today."

"Or for the next 9 months~" Gojo smirked from behind me.

"Is that so?" Shoko glanced between me and Gojo while Nanami quietly took a sip of his drink.

While I gave a slight nod, Gojo obnoxiously snickered at them.

"No way... Congrats you two!" Shoko chuckled, then approached me to whisper, "Now you really can't leave him."

"I know," I chuckled back.

Nanami sighed, adjusting his glasses, "So, there's going to be another Gojo... I hope your genetics are dominant, Y/n."

"Why is everyone so upset?!" Gojo groaned.

"Because you're a joke," Nanami replied.

While Gojo continued to poke at Nanami, Shoko and I stepped aside into a separate room.

"So, how is the soon-to-be mother feeling?" Shoko asked as she went through her supplies.

"Worried," I let a sigh.

"Understandable." Shoko commented, "None of us could see Gojo as a father."

I let out a small chuckle, "Me neither. But, it'll be an interesting learning experience."

"Is there anything else you're worried about?"

Shoko had finished checking my blood pressure and was onto the next examination.

"No, that's it."

She looked back at me with a rose brow but I quickly flashed her a fake smile.

"Honestly, everything else is fine, Shoko."

As she turned her back towards me, "Well, whenever you're ready to talk, we could have some girl time while we're at it. I'm tired of this shit hole."

"And we'll have to invite Nanami," I lightly laughed. "He could really use a break in life."

"Who doesn't?" Shoko smirked.

By the time we finished the examination, we both made our back to find Nanami annoyed by Gojo's presence.

"I still can't believe you're having his child, Y/n," Nanami sighed, pinching his nose bridge.

"But if you two happy, then so are we," Shoko added.

"Thank you!" Gojo exclaimed, wrapping an arm over me. "That's the first nice thing I've received all day."

I smiled at them, "Thanks, you two."

Nanami and Shoko nodded and Gojo and I left the room when his phone started ringing.

As Gojo pulled out his phone from his pocket, he let out a groan.

"Was it your family?"

"Yeah. I wonder who snitched."

Satoru never had an intimate relationship with his family. Ever since the Gojo Clan found out Satoru inherited Limitless and the Six Eyes, they pressured him to be the strongest.

"Despite all this, I suppose they deserve to know that the Head of the Clan is expecting." I nudged him with a small smile.

Gojo chuckled as he pressed a gentle kiss onto my forehead.

"Who cares."

His phone stopped buzzing for a moment before continuing.

"Just pick it up, Satoru. If anything happens, we're in it together." I intertwined his hands with mine.

Sighing, he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Satoru! Are you and Y/n truly expecting a baby?" His mother's voice rang through the phone.

Gojo didn't seem pleased. He looked back at me for reassurance, so I nodded with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, we just found out last night."

"That's wonderful! Why don't you and Y/n come over tonight for dinner as a celebration? We would love it if you two could join us, Satoru, dear."

"No, we--"

I pinched his hand, causing Gojo to quietly wince and changed his answer.

"I mean, sure... Why not..."

"Perfect! We'll be expecting you two at 6 p.m. sharp."

The call abruptly ended and Gojo turned to me.

"That hurt, love," He whined, his tone immediately changing.

"I'm sorry, but you're the head of the Clan, Satoru. At least be respectful to sharing the celebration with them."

I planted a gentle kiss on his hand while he groaned.

"Fine. But if anything goes wrong, I'm not holding back."

I chuckled, "Your disrespectful attitude? By all means, unleash it."

"Yes!" Gojo went to fist pump the air. "Now, let's go celebrate with some more sex--"

"Next option."

"Mochi it is!"

The day flew by quickly, and eventually, Gojo and I were getting ready for our family dinner.

Since Gojo's family was extremely traditional, and not to mention because of the summer heat, we both decided to dress in our traditional yukata.

While I was finishing up my hair in my white and red yukata, Satoru stepped out of the bathroom.

Making his way to the drawer, Satoru was dressed in a navy yukata, his hair down and eyes glistening as he pulled something out.

It was the pair of sunglasses that he recently bought.

"You're wearing them to dinner?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror.

My husband nodded, smiling as he put them on.

"These were specially picked out by my wife. I want to show them off."

I chuckled, getting up as Satoru bent down for me to peck him a kiss.

"And my husband looks dashing in them."

Satoru smiled, caressing my cheek, "I'll make sure to fuck you after dinner."