Chapter 3

The next day, the students completed day one of their labs. Although Itadori's horsing around almost blew up the lab, everything else went smoothly.

"Itadori, you can return to your seat," I called while shuffling through the student's papers.

The pink-haired boy stood up from the corner and slowly made his way back to his seat.

"All right, make sure you guys read chapter 3 for a quiz tomorrow and complete your lab packet."

"Question!" Itadori shouted with a raised arm.

"Yes, Itadori?"

"Do we have to complete it by tomorrow?"

Megumi and Nobara frowned at him as I let out a sigh.

"Do you want to fail the class?"

"No..."

"Then complete it by tomorrow. There are only 2 pages, Itadori. If you need help, you have Nobara and Megumi."

Once I mentioned the two, Megumi shook his head while Nobara snickered at the pink-haired boy.

"I guess we're failing," She commented.

Pinching my nose bridge, I went back to my papers when suddenly the door burst open.

"How are my favorite students and wife?!" Gojo happily beamed as he entered the room.

"Gojo, you're a teacher. Can you please at like one when you're on campus?" I glared up from my papers.

He blinked at me then leaned over to Megumi.

"Is it that time of the month?"

"No," Megumi replied, showing Gojo his phone.

"Right... Okay!" My husband clasped his hands together, "I'm here to take the kids on a field trip."

"A field trip?!" Nobara had stars in her eyes from excitement, "Where?!"

My husband didn't say anything else but smiled like an idiot.

When we arrived, it was an abandoned hospital located next to a graveyard.

"Eh?! What kind of field trip is this?!" Nobara furiously shouted at her sensei.

"A special one!" The blindfolded man clasped his hands together. "The three of you need to exorcise the curses in this hospital. You'll know when you complete the task once the curtain is lifted."

Gojo brought up two fingers to summon a curtain around the hospital.

"Good luck! I have a date to attend, so, don't die!" He then switched his blindfold with a pair of circular sunglasses.

"Wait wha--"

Gojo pulled us away, leaving the three students in utter confusion, including myself.

"A date?" I raised a brow, "What are you--"

"They'll be fine," Gojo says as he guides me towards the open street. "Now, let's go shopping!"

"Satoru, if anything happens to them, I'm going to kill you," I growled at him.

The last time we left Megumi alone for a date, he encountered Sukuna. And who knew what could've happened to him.

Although I was able to look through time for his safety, I was terrified of the possible incidents that could've happened.

Since then I made sure Gojo or myself would supervise him and the other students during their missions.

Once Gojo managed to calm down my thoughts, he led me into a sunglasses store. Opening the door for me, I walked in first with Gojo behind me.

"Welcome in!" An employee greeted us.

"Mind telling me why we're here?" I asked, already browsing around the store.

"That was quick," Gojo chuckled. "I want you to pick out my new favorite pair of sunglasses."

I looked back at him skeptical, "What's the occasion?"

"Nothing! I mean, the last time you chose me a pair was this one." He pointed at his sunglasses. "And that was because I sat on them."

"And do you know how expensive they were?" I scowled at him.

"That's why I'm buying them!" He gave me a cheeky smile as I shook my head.

"Fine."

While I continued browsing around with Gojo beside me, one pair caught my eye.

It was a pair of black rectangular-shaped sunglasses.

Turning to my husband, I handed him the sunglasses while refraining from my excitement.

"Let's try something new, hm?"

Gojo took off his circular ones, revealing his beautiful bright eyes as he went to wear the ones I picked out.

From behind, I could hear a group of girls chattering and swooning over Gojo.

Although I could ignore them, it bothered me that they were obviously fussing over him.

"Can't they mind their own fucking business?" I grumbled under my breath with my arms crossed.

"Babe, do I look sexy with them?" Gojo looked at me, completely ignoring the girls.

"What do you mean? You're always sexy," I angrily mumbled.

Gojo chuckled, making his way to plant a kiss on my forehead.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed the girls groaning in disappointment before leaving.

"Do you want me to do that again?" Gojo smirked, placing a hand on my lower back.

"Just show them you're married when you pay."

Gojo smiled, "As you wish," then switched out his sunglasses before making our way to the register.

"W-Will that be all, sir?" The woman asked as she put the sunglasses case into a bag.

He nodded, pulling out his wallet.

"That'll be 135.99."

Paying for the item, the woman was about to hand Gojo his receipt, until he put his hand out.

"I don't need the receipt, thank you." He smiled, as the woman's eyes slightly widened, noticing his ring.

"O-Oh, sorry about that!" She lowered her head.

"It's fine," He grabbed the bag and then pulled a hand out to me. "Shall we, my love?"

I scoffed, intertwining my arm with his as we made our way out of the building.

"Nice work out there," I congratulated him. "But next time, be more assertive."

"Now that's just plain mean, love," Gojo said, pulling away to wrap an arm over me. "Besides, in Heaven or on Earth, you're the only person I love."

"Really?" I asked as he led us back into an empty alleyway.

Gojo nodded, suddenly teleporting us back into our home.

"And I'll continue to prove it to you," Gojo placed his bag on the counter and dragged me to our bed.

"Satoru, now isn't the time for this," I said as he pushed me against our bed.

But Gojo continued taking off his sunglasses and unbuttoning his uniform while trapping me under his legs.

"Just relax," Gojo smiled. "Don't worry about a thing, my love."

"But the--"

I was suddenly cut off when Satoru crashed our lips together. Subconsciously, I melted from our kiss, then wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling away.

"This better be good."

With a devilish smirk, Gojo's eyes sparked with desire and thirst.

"Then tell me what you want and I'll make it happen..."