Chapter 5

After doing my business, I left the test on the counter and waited for what seemed like an eternity.

When finally there were two visible pink lines.

I gasped, quickly covering my mouth with one hand as I stared at the positive test.

"Oh, God..."

I was delighted yet worried-- That Satoru and I were finally starting a family of our own, yet what if we weren't going to be great parents?

After all, this child was going to be born from two of the strongest Jujutsu families. And being the strongest was all that mattered to them.

And I couldn't tell Satoru about any of this until he came back.

Once I had taken everything in, I went out to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

I was still nauseous when I smelt the soup so I decided to make a charcuterie board with crackers, cheese, jam, and some fresh fruits.

Once I had organized everything onto the board, I settled down on the couch and binged on some shows.

By the time I finished, Gojo teleported back to the front door.

"I see you're feeling a lot better," Satoru smiled and made his way to me.

"Mhm, how was class?" I stood up with a mouthful of crackers. "Did you follow the schedule?"

"Sure~" He had a sheepish smile across his face, causing me to roll my eyes before retrieving the pregnancy test.

When I came back out, Gojo was laying back against the couch while sucking on a spoonful of jam.

"Satoru," I called, hiding the test as I sat beside him.

"Yes, princess?" He glanced over at me and wrapped an arm around my waist, "Are you feeling funky again?"

"No," I chuckled. "But I just wanted to ask you something."

"Mhm?"

"Well..." I paused for a moment, pulling away from him. "What do you think about starting a family?"

Gojo thought for a moment before pulling the spoon out of his mouth.

"We're already a family; You, me, and Megumi," He hummed happily.

"Yes, I know. But what I meant was theoretically speaking, what if we could start a family? Like, having a baby?" I rose a brow at him.

Gojo blinked, followed by a cheery smile.

"That would be great! A little baby me and you! And hopefully, they take after my looks!"

"Now you're just being cocky," I glared at him. "And oblivious."

"Eh? What do you mean?" Gojo leaned over to scoop more jam.

"What I'm trying to say is I'm pregnant, Satoru."

I pulled out the positive test and showed him.

Gojo widens his eyes, choking back on the jam.

"Really?! Oh, my fucking-- Y/n!" Gojo happily exclaimed.

He jumped up, grabbing onto my waist to pick me up and twirling us in circles. Before he realized it, he quickly put me down and placed a hand over my belly.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you or the baby?"

I shook my head and chuckled, "No, but we do have to be careful from now on."

"All right. Now sit still and look pretty while I get everything ready. So don't move a single muscle!"

"What?" I watched Gojo rush into our bedroom and back out while patting himself down.

"I have to capture this moment," Gojo said, wiping out his phone.

"How?"

"The test!" He searched for the test that remained on the couch. "Okay, say, 'we're having a baby'!" Gojo happily shouted as I scoffed.

Once he took the picture, Gojo looked back at them to find myself holding onto the test while he had an arm over me, smiling.

After our little celebratory dinner, it was close to bedtime. I was already settled in bed, reading a book while Satoru paced around the room.

"If you're looking for your plushie, I moved it to the closet," I said before turning the next page.

"Not that," Satoru said, "I'm just starting to realize that I'll have to call you my Queen. Especially if we have a daughter, I'll have to call her princess."

I chuckled, pulling away from my book, "Satoru, come here."

Gojo sighed before pulling a gentle smile at me.

He made his way over to climb into our bed and placed his head over my lap so I could run my hand through his soft locks.

"Why do you always think about the unpredictable things, hmm?"

"Because it's in my nature, my Queen." Satoru chuckled as he caresses my thighs from under the sheets. "And as the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer, I'll do anything in my power to keep my Queen happy."

I giggled as I removed his blindfold.

"I love you, Satoru."

"Now, do you mind telling me what's bothering you?" Gojo perked up at me.

"Hmm?"

"I noticed you were tapping your fingers when you were reading. And you always tap your fingers when something's on your mind."

I smiled in defeat, "Even when you were oblivious a moment ago, you're still able to recognize my body language."

"Because your body is everything," Gojo smirked and I pushed him aside in annoyance.

I crossed my arms, sighing as I avoided Gojo's gaze.

"I was wondering if we were going to be great parents. We both come from the strongest Jujutsu families. Although my family is out of the country, we have yours. But they're obsessed with inheriting Six Eyes and Limitless. Not to mention pressuring their descendent to become the strongest."

I didn't realize I was glaring at Gojo when his usual smile disappeared.

"Hun, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean it like--"

"No, you're right," Gojo soothingly says as he gently takes my hands. "But we're going to raise our child our way because I know the woman I married doesn't give two shits about other's opinions."

Satoru then flashed me a warm smile, causing me to helplessly smile back.

"Thank you, love."

I brought a hand up to caress his cheek, and moments before I knew it I was getting lost in his luscious bright eyes.

"Does that mean I get a special treat?" Gojo seductively whispers into my ear.

"Go for it..."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as Satoru pushed me against the bed frame, leaving feather-like kisses on my neck.

"Papa, it's mama!"

"Mama!"