Chapter 14

After hearing about the news, we decided to stop by the student's dorms to break the news, only to leave them in disbelief.

"Eh?!"

"Really?! Oh my god, sensei!"

"..."

As the weeks passed, my stomach slowly grew bigger and Gojo wanted to take photoshoots every month of the process.

"Is this really necessary..?" I mumbled, lifting up my shirt to reveal my 16-week baby bump.

I was hitting my second trimester and was beyond glad that my morning sickness was finally over. However, that meant swollen ankles, cramps, and random bursts of energy followed by exhaustion.

"Yes!" Gojo shot back as he handed me two apples. "The twins are as big as an apple! This is another milestone!" He planted a kiss on my forehead and went back to grab his phone.

Rolling my eyes, I lifted the apples above my belly and turned to the camera.

"Smile, my love!" Gojo beamed and flashed his camera.

After our photoshoot, I was sitting on the couch, watching a show while running my hand through Gojo's hair, who lay his head over my lap.

"What gender are you hoping the twins will be?"

"Probably both boys."

"What?" Gojo shot up with a slight whining tone. "But what about girls?"

"Nah," My eyes didn't leave the T.V. until Gojo grabbed onto my chin to look down at him.

His bright blue eyes twinkled as they met mine until they started trailing down.

Grabbing his face, I rose a brow at him with a small smirk.

"My eyes are up here, hun."

Gojo chuckled and sat up to pepper kisses on my cheeks then trailing down my neck.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom, love?"

"No," I scoffed. "You already got me pregnant. And I think that's enough in the meantime."

"What?!" Gojo whined as he wrapped his arms around me. "But I really want you! I want to feel you! I want to--"

"Oh, shut up you sex addict," I pushed him off with a chuckle. "It's about time you own up your responsibility for impregnating me."

"So?" Gojo gave me that devious smirk of his as he caressed my bump. "What's your point?"

"You're going to end up scarring the twins."

"But didn't they come out of it?" Gojo chuckled but I rolled my eyes and left to prepare myself a cup of tea.

Pouring myself a cup of raspberry leaf tea, I made my way back to find Gojo kneeling before me.

"Satoru, what are you doing?"

As I tried to move past him, he continued to block my path, still kneeling.

"Please, I'll make it worth your time. And I'll be gentle for our little ones!"

Narrowing my eyes at him, I eventually let out a sigh of defeat.

"Fine... Your time is up when my tea gets cold."

My husband happily jumped onto his feet, but before he could reach for me, I placed a hand over his chest to stop him.

"That means 10 minutes, dear."

"Better than nothing," He smiled and took the cup away before carefully carrying me into our bedroom.

Closing the door after him, Gojo gently laid me down as his body hovered over mine.

"Fuck... There's so much I want to do to you..."

Satoru pressed himself against my body, gently peppering my neck and collarbone with feather-like kisses.

"Satoru..." I softly moaned and pulled him closer as my craving for him intensified. "You better slip it in quick."

"Oh?" He chuckled, "As you wish, My Lady."

In the end, we got lost in the moment and my tea has gotten iced cold.

While Satoru walked around the room butt naked, I remained in bed.

"Here's your tea, Your Majesty." Gojo handed me the freshly brewed tea, "Just the way you like it."

"Thank you, hun."

I blew onto the tea before taking a small sip.

"Feeling better?" Gojo asked, laying beside me without a blanket on.

I nodded and handed him the cup to settle on the nightstand.

"Which reminds me, have you been looking at houses like I asked?"

In response, he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Heheh... Was I supposed to?"

I groaned, "Yes! Unless you want to cramp everything here with twins. We don't have the space for that, Satoru."

"Okay, okay, don't worry. I'll have Ijichi take care of it! For now, I want to cuddle with my babies."

Gojo climbed under the sheets and wrapped his arms around my bump as his head rested on my bare chest.

Laying in bed naked together, the room was filled with silence, allowing me to feel at ease until Gojo began talking.

"Did you know eating chocolate and falling in love are the same thing?"

"Yes, Satoru..."

"Did you also know a shrimp's heart is in its head?"

"What? Never mind, can you just be quiet for a moment, please?" I looked down at him, "I'm really exhausted, babe."

"Right, of course," Gojo shifted to be the bigger spoon. "Sleep well, my love."

Holding onto me, I snuggle up against him and eventually drifted off asleep.

By the time I woke up, it was already morning but Satoru was still asleep.

Quietly, I turned over to face him.

On his back, Satoru's messy white hair covered his eyes, and his lips slightly parted, allowing him to snore softly.

"I hope our twins have your personality," I smiled, reaching out to gently brush the hairs away from his pretty face.

At that moment, Satoru lightly grumbled and turned his body to face mine.

"But I want the twins to be like you..."

Satoru revealed his crystal-like blue eyes before giving me a small smile.

"As if..." I scoffed with a frown.

Before I could pull away, Gojo wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his bare chest.

"Rough around the edges, but mushy on the inside," He pressed a kiss on my cheek. "After all, you're carrying them for 9 months."

"All right, stinky," I chuckled, "go brush your teeth so we can start our day. Also, I need help getting up."

"Mhm, fat ass..."

"Excuse me?!"