Chapter 9

When we made our way toward Gojo, he was unbothered that he was picking his nose in public.

Nanami frowned in annoyance as I facepalmed myself before he could turn to me.

"I'm going ask you this again; of all people, why him?" Nanami asked with an irritated tone.

"From this point, I have no clue." I admitted, "But, love makes you blind. Like you and bread."

I smirked at him and walked ahead, leaving the annoyed blonde behind.

"I can never leave this shit hole..." Nanami muttered to himself.

"That's right!" I called back, startling him.

While Nanami trailed behind me, Gojo finally noticed us.

"Y/n, love! And you brought Nanamin!" Gojo smiled and flicked the booger away.

Nanami and I glared at him in disgust, yet slight relief that it didn't land on either one of us.

"Technically," Nanami adjusted his glasses, "I was forced to come here since you're missing the point of attending a pregnant wife."

"Wow, dark as ever, Nanamin," Gojo chuckled.

I sighed, shaking my head before grabbing the pastries from Nanami and placing them onto the tray.

"As I mentioned earlier, I didn't need any assistance as I'm only a couple weeks, Kento."

"Besides, Y/n didn't want me bothering her," Satoru let out a small chuckle.

Nanami let out a sigh, "I'll be taking my leave now."

He turned away but Gojo stopped him.

"Woah, hold your horses, Nanamin! What's with the rush?"

"Because I have a job to do," Nanami grumbled.

"And we work together," Gojo smiled while putting the egg tarts onto the tray, "C'mon Nanamin, let's go pay for this and be on our way."

With one hand holding the tray, Gojo had another arm over Nanami's shoulder. Although Nanami resisted, the two made their way to the cash register.

I followed beside Gojo, watching him hand over his credit card to pay.

"Once the baby's born, I'll make sure to spoil you both," He cheerfully says.

"Really?"

"It's a promise."

"Then you better make sure Nobara doesn't steal your card to go shopping," I chuckled.

Gojo also chuckled and took the bags before stepping aside for Nanami.

After Nanami finished paying, the three of us left and headed over to the school.

When we arrived, we had plenty of time to spare before class started.

"Why don't we hang--"