[Make me yours]

"Ah." Yoohan dropped the stunt guidance paper. They scattered from his trembling hands as his skin flared up with fever.

He couldn't sense it, but he probably emitting pheromone right now, seeing how other people inside the training room looked at him with wide eyes and flushed cheek—alphas and omegas both. Yoohan tried to calm his pounding heart and restless mind, swiftly pulling a heat suppressor pen that he always carried nowadays from his back pocket.

"Lee Taemin-ssi?"

Before the trainer could approached him, Yoohan already pushing the pen needle into his scent gland. As the growing heat subsided, so was the agitated reaction from the rest of the trainee. A relieved sighed could be heard from the corner and Yoohan took it as a sign that the medicine work.

It was also a sign for him to bolt out because the medicine also work in churning his inside like a tornado, and Yoohan didn't want to cover the floor with his vomit.

He threw up all of his breakfast in the toilet, and groggily made a request for a taxi in the front desk. He'd wanted to call Yoon Jay or Manager Park but his fingers trembling too much and he felt like he would throw up again if he opened his mouth.

It was truly a miracle that he managed to reach Jay's apartment at all.

Yoohan slammed the door open and stumbled into the foyer, tumbling into the hard floor, trembling and gasping desperately.

Hot ... everything was hot—his body, his mind, his inside... and then he smelled it, a faint  scent of gentle, cooling snow. It wafted into his sensory and cooled the heat inside him just a little bit. But instead of quenching his thirst, it only made him wanted for more.

He tried to move, almost crawling, heavy breath and choked gasped along the way, into where the scent felt most intense. His mind was hazy as he stumbled into the bedroom, and dived into the laundry box in a frenzy state.

The clothes were strewn around haphazardly, and Yoohan clawed, clutched, clinged desperately into that scent. He brought the pile of used clothes into the coat closet, where he crouched and roughly yanked the coats until they were fall and buried him.

Buried him with Yoon Jay's scent.

Yoohan sniffed and breathed into the fabric and traces of the alpha, longingly, desperately. He lied into the pile of clothing and pulled everything until his whole body were covered with Jay's shirt and sweatshirt and pants and coats and oh, everything just felt heavenly. The heat inside his body were receding, but they pooled heavily into his stomach and God, it's suffocating.

Yoohan writhed and took off his pants hurriedly. He could feel the wetness in front and back and it felt gross. He gritted his teeth and felt his slick flew down endlessly.

Yoohan was frightened.

He never felt like this before. In heat and sober. As sober as someone can be when they were in heat. The last time, everything was blurry, he was delirious, and he forgot more than half of it.

But this time, everything was just so vivid—the heat spreading and pooling in his most sensitive part. And his mind...his mind was full of Yoon Jay. Of Jay's face, body, scent—oh, his scent...

Yoohan had wanted to control himself, but he couldn't. Everything was beyond his control. His emotion and desire was churned into single thought of wanting Jay, Jay, Jay...

It was scary.

It was like his entire being undergoing change. It was like he wasn't himself. It was like he didn't know who he was before he met Jay.

Yoohan was sobbing.

It was the first time since that fateful night that he felt tears streaming down his eyes. Yoohan knew how pathetic he must've looked right now, clinging into a pile of clothing and blanket and pillow in the hard floor crying for an alpha—for his alpha.