[My Alpha]

The hotel receptionist looked bewilderedly as Chief Park asked for a room. It wasn't a common sight having blasted with pheromone at one a.m. They weren't exactly complaining though, because the scent was...pleasant.

More often than not, the scent of omega in sudden heat was filled with distress. It carried a lot of anxiety, a hint of bitterness, a defense mechanism that would hinder alpha from attacking them.

But the scent they smell now was a perfect blend of alpha and omega pheromone mixed together. It usually wasn't something you could witness coming from a sudden heat, which was likely happened to their customer right now.

Why else would an alpha coming with an omega wrapped tightly in his coat?

The moment the front door opened, the receptionist, security, and hotel guest lingering in the lobby felt as if they were in the middle of winter holiday, which was definitely too early to be had in late October. A scent of warm chocolate in the middle of fresh snow, as if the lobby was sprayed with Christmas scented candle. But a hurried step later, they soon found out the source of the nice scent.

Every pair of eyes couldn't help but stare. It was a scent of two people that have full trust of each other, mingling pleasantly. It was an intimate scent. And looking at the two people, it was understandable.

The alpha was tall, with cold eyes, and ordering a room in imposing manner, yet looking ever so gentle calming the omega inside his embrace, wrapped tightly with a coat that hide them from the rest of the world. The alpha's hand hold his omega securely, whispering soft coaxing words as the omega let out a choked whine.

"I know, I know, be patient, hmm?" The alpha kissed the omega's head tenderly. The only thing they could see from the omega was the hand that clutched on the alpha's shirt tightly, and a glimpse of a side profile—flush cheek against pretty visage, black hair drenched in sweat, lashes fluttered in impatient, red lips mumbling suppressed desire. "Just a little bit, yeah? Good boy..."

It was such a perfect picture. It was the stuff of people's dream—an alpha and omega on their own, intimate little world.

It made the hotel employees stood in a daze until the alpha shoot a cold glare. "The room." he commanded in a low voice that startled the rest of them into motion.

A flurry of procedure latter, Jay could finally put Yoohan down into the bed, but when he pulled himself away to take off their shoes, the hybrid was clutching at him even more tightly. The black eyes looking at him with anxious, desperate gaze.

"No—don't go!"

Jay patted the hand holding him lightly, one hand caressing the anxious face. "Ssh...I'm not going anywhere," Jay assured him with a light kiss.

Yoohan whined, again, and Jay felt weak. What the hell was this large gap between his sober mind and his heat-driven frenzy? Was Yoohan being constantly repressing himself on daily basis drove all his desire into his subconscious pool that exploded all at once when the carnal instinct took over?

Jay always enjoyed teasing the younger man when he acted all reluctant—it always fun seeing the man succumbed to his own desire. But seeing Yoohan so eager, whining for Jay's presence, telling the alpha to hurry up—it was new.

It ignited new kind of feeling; one that Jay wanted to treat with tenderness. It wasn't just an obsession anymore for him. Seeing his omega in distress made him seethed with fury, made him taste the bitterness of anguish. The yearning he had of Yoohan wasn't a mere desire of the flesh. He wanted Yoohan as a whole, not just because Yoohan could be the only omega to satiate him.

He no longer wanted to owned Yoohan.

He wanted Lee Yoohan to own him. To call him—to treat him—as his alpha.