[Your Alpha]

SLAM!

If there were only Myeongshin's lackeys that looking sneeringly at him before, now a lot of eyes probe at Yoohan with inquisitive eyes. But Yoohan couldn't care less.

There was a hot coal inside his gut, spreading fast like a wildfire and ignited the places he never thought could be lit. Every nook and cranny of his body was aflame, and his mind went hazy.

Hot! Why is it so hot?!

The hand that gripped the slammed glass was trembling. Yoohan looked up and caught the flabbergasted and shocked faces of the people in the room.

And then he felt it, a fluid down his thigh.

"Fuck..." he was in heat? But was a heat supposed to be this...stormy?

Yoohan never experienced being a full fledged omega, but it didn't mean he was completely clueless about it. After all, he lived with one before. And to his knowledge, a heat would come with a warning, like a sirens, an interlude, so omegas could prepare themselves. It shouldn't came at you so suddenly like a freight train going full speed.

Not even for a hybrid like him.

Yoohan stared at the glass in his hand and let go, cursing inwardly with what left of his sanity.

"Lee Taemin-ssi—are you...an omega?" someone asked him. Who? Yoohan balled his fist and clutched on the front of his shirt, slowly drenched in sweat.

Pheromone-riddled sweats.

Yoohan could heard a snickering sounds from his far left and glared on that direction. The blonde actor, the mini-Myeongshin, sneered at Yoohan. He and the actors around him exaggeratedly covered their mouth and nose as if they were facing a scandalous affairs.

"Oh my God, Lee Taemin-ssi, how could a professional actor be in heat in the middle of a crowd?"

If Yoohan still had any control over his body, he would've pummeled that shit-face until that guy couldn't be an actor anymore without using so much money for plastic surgery. Unfortunately, Yoohan felt his muscle started to turn into jelly. He slammed his fist into the table with the last of his strength and cursed.

"You—fucking fool!"

Vaguely, Yoohan could feel people shuffling to get away from him, not so subtle mocking laugh, and whispers—some sounded concerned, some scorned.

"Lee Taemin-ssi, you should get out of here. Let me help you." someone's voice entered his ears—a writer that had gotten closer to him. Yoohan turned his head heavily to look at her. The woman tried to maintain a straight face, but even Yoohan's blurry view registered how she was scrunching his nose. "Your scent is very strong."

Yoohan wouldn't knew. He couldn't smell it. "You're an omega?" Yoohan managed to ask with difficulty.

The woman nodded, "Yes, I am, so you don't have to worr—"

"Get away!" Yoohan hissed. Something else was ravaging on his system and Yoohan had no idea when he would completely lost himself.

The heavy warning on Yoohan's low voice startled not only the woman, but also the people who were still on the hearing range.

A mocking laugh, "I don't think it's the right time for you to act cocky, Lee Taemin," a stupid remark.

Yoohan slammed his fist again, stronger, and jolted. A few bottles and glasses toppled and rolled over the table, shattering with loud sound.

The searing hot lump of fire inside his gut exploded with hurricane furry. Yoohan choked on the feeling and growled.

His inside was tearing apart. His head was hammered into oblivion. Everything was painful. Everything felt hurt. It was hard to breath. It was hard to think.