[Winter is Coming]

"For playing with me."

Yoohan threw the twenty thousand won he had on his pants, into the widening gaze of the excruciated alpha. Yeah, there was something nice about punching an alpha that demand obedience for him like it was their right. There was something even nicer about throwing money to someone who obviously reeked of money.

Yoohan turned around for a second, throwing mocking gaze towards the alpha on the bed, but then remembered that he had his rabbit headpiece on, so there was no way the man could see it. Clicking out his tongue audibly, he turned around with his rabbit costume held in his hand and touched the door handle to open the door.

Or that was what he was trying to do.

Before a wave of pheromone hit him. Cold. Cold and merciless.

It was in the middle of summer. Yoohan was drenched in sweat from suffocating heat and painful intercourse. And yet he felt chill all over his spine. It was cold.

His body stumbled forward, banging fiercely into the motel door, causing his headpiece to rolled on the ground. He shivered. It was like a blizzard swirling inside the small room. It enveloping him, entering his nerves and his senses. He dropped the costume on his hand and brought his palm to his gaping mouth.

It was cold. And then hot.

He felt the cold scent of ice permeating his pore and tickling his scent gland. It was so vivid, the way his nerves suddenly came to life. The cold, in the most strange way, ignited a fire inside of him—something that he thought already dead.

Yoohan gasped, hands clutching at the door, head leaned on his arms. Vaguely, he could hear someone's footstep. Slow, steady, firm.

An alpha.

"Haa—" the thought of an alpha in his vicinity, which never affected him before, suddenly made the fire ablaze. He panted into the door and his arms. The heat was traveling down...down, oh down into the place that flinched and tingled with every step that brought the cold scent closer.

With every will and energy he had left, Yoohan turned his head, and looked at the man behind him through wet, fluttering lashes. The man put a casted hand on the door—a hand Yoohan just punched earlier. It sealed whatever attempt Yoohan could make to get out. Not that he could. The man leaned closer and the scent blasted him through a cacophony of unrelenting blizzard.

God, the way he moaned. Why? What happened to him? Yoohan felt his legs lost all strength and he slumped—not to the floor, but the healthy hand of the man.

The alpha.

"What, so you're not a beta?" Yoohan could hear an amused voice. A low, nice sounding voice that ignite the fire even more. The owner of the voice embraced him with one hand, and Yoohan felt like he wanted to sink into that embrace forever. In a shameless motion that would send his sober self into a spiral of humiliation, Yoohan clutched on the black shirt and sniffed.

Heaven. Oh god, it smelled like heaven, because Yoohan felt like he could die a happy man that moment. He never smelled something this good before. No—he could never smelled anything before. And then suddenly he smelled the ice and snow and blizzard and winter and heaven.

Why? Why did he wanted to leave earlier? Yoohan shivered and whimpered like a bitch in heat.

Fuck, was he in heat?

"If I know you'll be like this, I'd release my pheromone earlier. We could enjoyed it more, don't you think?"

How? How could his body responded like this to an alpha's pheromone? He felt something twitched in his abdomen, and something wet slightly seeped out of his torn hole.