[Welcome Home]

Yoohan widened his eyes at the unexpected move. His lips parted in surprise, and the madman did not waste the chance to slip his tongue inside, ravaging Yoohan's mouth even more.

"Mmh?" Yoohan gripped Jay's forearm for balance, because he was yanked forward so fiercely his toes almost left the ground.

But even if he didn't, there was no room for him to fall with a firm grip on his waist and the back of his head, which prevented him from pulling away. Try as he might, he couldn't shake the man away from him, and as the kiss went on longer, he found himself being swept away by it.

The alpha's lips were hot, and his tongue was even more; as if a mockery to the winter scent Yoohan secretly sought from his garment. They skillfully nibbled at Yoohan's lips, and the tongue grazed the roof of his mouth in a way that made him shudder and melt into the embrace in spite of himself.

Even without being told about marking; even without knowing the man's intention about him; there was no room for Yoohan to misinterpret the kiss.

The alpha wanted him.

That was it.

That was what the kiss told him; hard and obsessive, just like the man himself. The kind of kiss that made Yoohan's heart tremble even if he didn't want to. The kind of kiss that made him momentarily forget about where he was and ended up reciprocating.

Ah, damn--why should this man be so good at kissing? Why should this man be so good at everything but his personality?

He suddenly felt annoyed and it brought him back from his trance, using all of his strength to turn his head and push the man away. "What the he--"

Yoohan's curse, once again, snuffed by a kiss. It was softer this time, however, like a peck. The madman pulled back and caressed the hybrid's cheek. "Hmm...you're calming down finally."

The black eyes widened. Belatedly, Yoohan realized the restless feeling in his heart and the churning in his stomach had gone. His heart was still beating fast--but it was for a different reason this time.

"...fuck."

With the sound of a low chuckle, Yoohan had his lips locked in another kiss. It was no longer aggressive, but slow and tender, as if Yoon Jay finally took his time to savor the dish called Lee Yoohan properly.

Rather than obsessive, this kiss spelled affection that tickled Yoohan's heart.

And he didn't like it; the fact that he enjoyed the kiss even though he couldn't smell anything from this man. Anything but a soft cologne and wisp of tobacco.

He wanted to pull away, but his lips were also chasing the warm pair coming at him. It was as if he was drunk. Perhaps he was? He did drink a few glasses of wine to calm his nerves during the long flight--although it didn't work, obviously.

What eventually brought his sanity back was the voice of other people that finally registered in his brain.

"Fuck--" he pushed Jay again, taking a deep breath and pressing his lips so the alpha wouldn't be able to kiss him again. But that didn't stop the man from pressing his lips on other places; on Yoohan's reddened cheek, the frowning brows, the tip of Yoohan's nose...

"Hey, stop it!" Yoohan gritted his teeth as Jay continued to nuzzle his neck. "Fuck--we're in public!"

"It's fine," the man said. "No one knows us anyway, and no one cares."

Yoohan cautiously looked around, but as the madman said, not many people heed them. Even those who did weren't looking at them with contempt; just smiling and giggling, saying things like how cute they were, or how lovely the alpha was for being clingy.